Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games

Metallica are the WORST POSERS EVER!!!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 16, 2007 10:10:25 PM PDT
Jay Edwards says:
THE ULTIMATE IN SELL OUT! To H*LL with Metallica. They are officially written off in my book. "Metal up your a**"???? to "Diapers on your baby's bottom!!"??? Li*k my balls, taco bender! Metallica GO TO HE** SELL OUTS! YOU are nothing but worse POSERS than ANY of the glam music you hated. POSERS!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2007 9:54:57 AM PDT
This isn't from Metallica. This is done by some guy who also does lullaby CDs of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, and other classic groups. Are they all sellouts too?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2007 4:00:12 PM PDT
Metalhead says:
Man, are you retarded?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2007 1:28:58 PM PDT
Tango Mike says:
Dude, seriously...damn, chill pills are not expensive.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2007 9:22:06 PM PDT
Anon says:
This isn't even a real Metallica album. These aren't even new songs. Get a life.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2008 7:12:51 PM PDT
M Zobel is a FASTER PUSSYCAT fan...HA HA HA ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! METALLICA is second only to the Beatles in most requested bands.... Faster Pussycat isn't even in the top 100 most requested bands. Get a life...faster pussycat...pffffftttt!!!!! LOL LOL HAHAHA what a dweeb!!!!!! This album isn't even made by Metallica....jerk-off!!!! I bet you like Winger too!!!!! LOL

Posted on Aug 4, 2009 12:29:23 AM PDT
Yeah, if M Zobel were to read the actual album, he'd see is was done by a composer so that babies could enjoy it and parents can as well. So is he saying Apocalyptica's classical cello style Metallica sucks too?? He's smoking something if he things so. It's genius artistry in my book.

Posted on Sep 26, 2009 11:27:55 AM PDT
metallica's new album is better than all the other music out there!!! i am still waiting for another cd worth far there is nothing good!

Posted on Nov 19, 2010 3:47:33 AM PST
jane smith says:
as a person who has actually purchased the product id like to say that my daughter enjoys both my metallica cds and this cd
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Mar 16, 2007
Latest post:  Nov 19, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about