5.0 out of 5 stars Typical antibacterial wipes
There is nothing special about these wipes. They were a great price. I would purchase this item again when needed.
Published 18 months ago by Jennifer Ansell

1.0 out of 5 stars Contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...more on that below
Published on December 29, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...more on that below, December 29, 2012
Amazon Customer (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Method Anitbac Wipes All Purpose Cleaning and Disinfecting Wipes, Orange Zest, 35 Count (Health and Beauty)
Researched this on the Method website before buying. It contains Thyme oil, Oregano oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, fragrances and water. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a foaming agent which alone is not so bad, it sounds like - but SLS brings with it the contaminant 1,4 dioxane (never listed on products, of course), which causes cancer. It's disappointing that Method, with their reputation, puts this in products - knowing that most people won't be able to find that out.

1.0 out of 5 stars they do not smell very good, January 31, 2013
I dont know...maybe I expect too much,
But Citrus to me is an orange smell of some sort,.
These smell like pesticides.
They are too wet and leave a bunch of foam behind when you clean.
I will go back to the green Clorox wipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical antibacterial wipes, July 10, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Smell Like Orange Zest!, May 21, 2013
The back of this label reads "don't let the pleasant smell fool you". What? Blech...it smells really awful and I love Method products. This has a stinky medicinal smell that lingers...must be a bad batch or something.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love anything Method - these wipes are really the best, May 1, 2013
They make a quality, environment safe product and it works, these are my favorite wipes! I love anything Method - these wipes are really the best

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrid odor, March 11, 2013
There is no jesty zing orange aroma and that is why I purchased it. These wipes smell horrid and that is before I cleaned with them. I am no longer buying Method products as I have been disappointed before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, March 26, 2013
J. Johnson (Redwood City, CA) - See all my reviews
I was hoping that these wipes would disinfect, but be a good solution for cleaning old toys for my baby, tables, and other items that go near a little person's mouth. The label specifically says that any "food contact surfaces" need to be cleaned after using the wipe. So I wont be able to use them for the things I bought them for- not Method's fault, but still disappointing for a company that makes more family friendly cleaning products.
But these seem to work well for areas that don't go near baby's mouth. I wound up using them to wipe down airline trays, and other high public traffic areas when we travel or are out and about.
The scent is more of an herbal scent, and not terribly strong, so it was nice to use in a confined space.

1.0 out of 5 stars The store brand is cheaper and same quality, December 31, 2012
I wish I researched this one better. I paid $8 for 35 wipes and i could have bought 3 of the store brand 50 count wipes for the price. The SHIPPING killed this deal for me. NEVER AGAIN!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so zesty!, August 20, 2012
I like the idea of all natural ingredients but I didn't like the smell of the natural Thyme wipes I bought at a local retailer so I bought these wipes thinking that the cleaning agent was derived from oranges as the "Orange Zest" implied. These are the same as the ones I had bought locally that use Thyme as a cleaning agent and don't have any orange in the ingredients. In fact they don't have any orange color or smell at all, so I'm not sure where the name "orage zest" comes from. As far as I'm concerned this is false advertising and I would not buy them again.