5.0 out of 5 stars speaker harness
worked well for my NBS 2007 Chevy Silverado. great shipping and came brand new from amazon. great deal and help me alot esp since i dont want to cut wires in a newer truck that has its own brain and computer system. This is an easy install and worked great. just plugs to your original speaker harness then to your aftermarket speakers. simple as that 5/5
Published on April 1, 2012 by Kier Divino

3.0 out of 5 stars They don't fit my Chev Sonic / Holden Barina
I'm giving three stars as I can't really review the items for that fact that they don't fit in my car.
They seem very well made regardless.
Published 4 months ago by Jonny Warren

5.0 out of 5 stars speaker harness, April 1, 2012
This review is from: Metra 72-4568 Speaker Harness for Select GM Vehicles (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must when replacing factory speakers, March 19, 2013
Sunbakd1 (Arizona, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
These are a "SNAP" to install with factory wiring kit. 2005 Chevy 1500 Truck. I would not try to attempt to install without this harness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Metra 72-4568 speaker harness adapter, August 17, 2013
These worked great when installing aftermarket speakers in the front doors of a 2000 Silverado. The push connectors on the speaker end of the pigtails were a bit tight to install, a quick adjustment with a small screwdriver/scissor blade and all was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits 2011 Silverado, January 12, 2013
Amazon says that this harness doesn't fit in a 2011 Chevy Silverado. I can tell you for a fact that it does fit. I replaced the stock front & rear speakers and used these harnesses to make my connections a breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 28, 2013
Exactly what was needed for 2010 Silverado speaker install. Nothing fancy but does the job for getting aftermarket speakers in with cutting wires!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked, February 7, 2013
They fit nice and well in my 2005 SS Silverado. Saved me a lot of work and my new speaker install went by fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great! Fit my Silverado ;-), January 15, 2013
The Amazon guide stated this would not work with my 08 Silverado but it worked perfectly and saved me time on my new speaker install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 4, 2013
The work great and they were extremely easy to use! I used them in my Chevy Cobalt Ls and they work just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacing Orem Bose speakers with JBL GTO628 Speakers 06 GMC Sierra, February 22, 2013
Perfect solution, great price. I don't like to splice wiring harnesses unless it is unavoidable. This product is perfect for my needs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove, January 19, 2013
I needed new speakers for my 2006 Chevy truck so i ran into a little problem with the back speakers and the factory mount .After doing my research I came across these Harness and they worked out great no cutting the old wires to fit just plug in and go what a great idea for the do it yourself's. Thanks big.j1