5.0 out of 5 stars fit my 04 silverado perfectly
My head unit came with screws for mounting the side brackets of this kit, but the kit should have had them too. It didn't. That's the only issue. Fitment was easy and straight-forward. fits flush and looks great. Very pleased.
Published on June 25, 2011 by T-rav

1.0 out of 5 stars Update the Compatibility List!!!
I bought this product for my 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS and it does not fit. The Compatibility List that is linked to the product states that it would and I completely incorrect by far.

I suggest you do what you need to do in order to ensure that this will fit your car before purchasing.
Published 19 months ago by Jesus G. Vargas Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit my 04 silverado perfectly, June 25, 2011
This review is from: Metra 95-2001 Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for Select 1990-Up GM Vehicles (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Update the Compatibility List!!!, May 12, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars 2002 Avalanche, January 13, 2013
Will not fit 2002 or older model vehicles because you have to do custom fabrication for a double din to fit into the dash itself, as for this product, the fittings are not right for 2002 or lower avalanche or silverado, Tahoe, suburban etc. Again with proper custom fabrication it would work but if your gonna do all that, get it professionally done, it will look much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my 2003 Suburban, January 13, 2013
Although the instructions leave much to be desired, anyone who has worked on cars before should have little trouble with the installation. If you have an early 2000's full size Chevy don't hesitate to order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, March 11, 2014
This part fits excellent in my 2003 chevy silverado pick up users recommend this article I had no problem installing it very easy all you have to also bring Millimetre screws radios with this type of thread.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2004 Pontiac Grand Am, September 4, 2013
I installed this product on a 2004 Pontiac Grand am. The installation was easy, I did not need the directions and just compared the factory radio mounting points when deciding how to mount the new radio.

I was considering knocking off one star because there is a very small gap on the right side, probably 1 mm, and nobody but me will probably notice it. I tried unscrewing the radio and sliding it to the right as much as possible and still a slight gap. It is not that big of a deal but something you might want to consider.

All things considered I would still recommend this product. You can not beat the price. Probably can't install an after market radio with out it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Research you specific vehical before you buy., March 20, 2014
I used the amazon fit your car feature to make sure that this dash kit was a fit for my chevy impala. But when I got my aftermarket stereo installed I found out that this dash get was for older models (mines is a 2010). So i had to pay for the correct dash kit at the shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 25, 2014
perfect fit for my GMC envoy 2002 SLE

1.0 out of 5 stars The site confirmed that this kit would work in a ..., July 29, 2014
The site confirmed that this kit would work in a 2005 Chevy Colbat.. Was not even close.
Do not trust the info given..
Had to go to a local store, purchased one that worked at twice the price,

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, October 7, 2013
The dash kit mount did not fit properly over the double din deck and I literally had to cut off the top and bottom and just use the side brackets to mount the unit.