Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.98 shipping
+ $12.91 shipping
Metro Vacuum VM6B500 Vac 'N' Go 120V, 500-Watt Hi-Performance Hand Vac
|Price:||$78.43 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.07 (15%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High performance hand vac
- 120 volt, 500 watt power unit
- Includes pik-all nozzle, 2 disposable bags, dust brush, crevice tool, flexible hose, shoulder strap
- Weighs only 5.83 lbs.
- Made in USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Metro Vacuum VM6B500 Vac 'N' Go 120V, 500-Watt Hi-Performance Hand Vac
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Black & Gray||Orange, White & Gray||Black|
|Warranty Description||Information not provided||2 year limited warranty||2 Year Warranty||Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.|
|Dimensions||7 inches x 14 inches x 8 inches||6.75 inches x 18 inches x 6.88 inches||14.3 inches x 7.3 inches x 6.6 inches||7.25 inches x 8 inches x 4.25 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) It's loud. I mean -really- loud. The kind of loud that has me wear earplugs to protect my hearing.
2) There's no place to wrap the cord. If they simply extended the horizontal bar on the handle (so that it protruded beyond the vertical posts), it would be easy to wrap the cord around it. This is what I mean about a company not enhancing their product line. How could they not realize the utility of giving the user a way to manage the cord?
3) The bag compartment, and thus the bag, are very small, which means frequent replacement or emptying. Since it only comes with a couple of bags, that gets expensive.
4) The bag compartment is accessed by twisting the front end of the vacuum. Unfortunately, it twists much too easily, like when you're pulling off one of the attachments. Again, I simply don't understand how the company hasn't recognized the problem.
5) From its size and how it's advertised, one gets the idea that this unit is good for vacuuming inside cars or in a shop but, because it's an all metal case (something I originally thought was cool), it's dangerous to use the vacuum near water.
6) I liked the idea of using the vacuum in hard to reach places but, because of its strong exhaust on the back end, it ends up blowing dirt and dust away before I can suck it in.
I thought this unit would be more convenient than using a larger, unwieldy vacuum and hose but, due to everything noted above, it's a bigger hassle than it's worth.
the "dusting" of ALL surfaces in my home and to also vacuum the
cars. Wow, this vacuum is terrific. I have the handy brush tool
for the furniture, etc. and the other tools for other areas.
I rate this at least 10 stars.....love it....M.Sheppard
[[ASIN:B001U899JE Metro Vacuum VM6B500 Vac 'N' Go 120V,
500-Watt Hi-Performance Hand Vac]
* Has lots of attachments
* Light Weight
* Fills quickly
* Gets Hot after long periods of vacuuming
* Isn't a super sucker
I use it on my Jeep Wrangler, and my Mazda 6. It did a nice job and is much easier than hauling a full sized vacuum out to the garage. I would buy it again, but I would probably get a higher powered one.
After about three months it's dead. Now I'm back to the shot vac. Don't waste your money, find something better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is a good product, but don't bang it around. I had another for about a year; dropped in the garage.....finished.
Had to junk it and buy another. (It was stainless)
Great little vac. I use it for small jobs around the house. Works great. no problems so far..Make sure to empty or replace the dust bag.. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Mcmillen
The vacuum worked great for the first few minutes. I took the car mats out to vacuum them, and on the third mat it just died. Read morePublished 15 months ago by LTCommander83
This is exactly what I wanted. Small compact, with good suction. The metal canister does get a bit warm after extended use, but it's not a problem. Selection of tools is good. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Donna R. Bitner
Very poor performance. Back to using my shop vac for the interior of my cars. Waste of money. Do not buy this.Published 19 months ago by SpecialK
Works great. Excellent suction. Portable, powerful, excellent build quality. Keep it in box in front trunk of my Porsche. Highly recommendedPublished 22 months ago by Peter M. Zavaletta
Has very nice power and is really easy to handle. A nice all around small vacuum to use especially for vehicles.Published on January 8, 2014 by Brandon Hess
But its got the power and the noise level is reasonable - and it seems well made. The hose is really too short but they sell longer ones. Read morePublished on January 3, 2014 by granger
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets