4.0 out of 5 stars Thought I broke it, but easy fix!
I bought this since I'm not a casual wine drinker so I wanted something cheap that I could use every now and then. I used it about 4 or 5 times and on the 5th time I guess I unscrewed it a little too hard and the twist top popped up too much. After that, the inside stopper stopped expanding no matter how much I twisted either which way.

How I fixed it: I simply...
Published on March 24, 2010 by K. Tran

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks, Breaks, Breaks
Had a few of these, most are now broken. Cheap plastic junk that will fail after only a bit of use. Will no longer seal. I have found a better alternative though... finish the bottle!
Published on November 29, 2010 by Matthew Festger

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought I broke it, but easy fix!, March 24, 2010
This review is from: Metrokane 6115 Rabbit Champagne and Wine Sealer (Kitchen)

How I fixed it: I simply pressed the round part in the stopper while twisting it clockwise, then counter-clockwise...and it worked the same way again!

Hope this helps anyone with the same problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best wine/champagne stopper around, September 28, 2007
pilarptld "pilar" (Milwaukie OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metrokane 6115 Rabbit Champagne and Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
I work in the wine industry and am always looking for a sealer that keeps champagne and other sparkling wines sealed completely. This is the best; stays tight enough, even when I'm driving around all day and my wine is riding in my trunk. I have used it with about every bottle - red, white, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Save your wine all the time., March 19, 2005
Eagle Vision (Southeastern United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Metrokane 6115 Rabbit Champagne and Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
When I used to drink wine with my wife, I had 2 options drink the rest of the bottle or throw it out. I have been using this device for the past 3 months, and I am glad I did. Now I can enjoy a single glass and drink the rest later. I have kept a bottle of champagne for up to 2 weeks and the last glass is as good as the first. I just had a glass of wine that I opened 1 month ago and it still tastes the same. The ease of use and its cost is an advantage in addition to its primary function. I strongly recommend this product. It should go with every bottle of wine that you take to a friend's house for dinner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Saves your wine so you can have the rest later., July 9, 2006
This review is from: Metrokane 6115 Rabbit Champagne and Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
I have just received my wine sealer by Metrokane.

I sealed the first bottle right after pouring my first glass of wine. the next day, it tasted just as fresh as the first day. Noticeably much better than it would have if it had just been sealed with the cork. On the third day (sunday) i had the wine again, and it was still surprising good. one could tell that this was not the freshest of wines but it was not bad either. it was still very drinkable and most of the favors and greatness of the wine from the first day were still there.

Additionally, I have had my father try the wine on all three days and when asked how it tastes on the third day he said its quite fine. On the 8th day after the wine was first opened we taste tested it yet again. We were all very surprised to find a tasty wine, still rich and full!!!

I bought two of these and an looking forward to be able to enjoy wine at my own pace as opposed to being pressured to consume the entire thing in one day.

great product. one really should go with every gift of wine!

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, January 10, 2005
dolcevita (PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metrokane 6115 Rabbit Champagne and Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
This little device will make it a lot easier to keep my New Year's resolution to drink champagne more often!

After hosting an open house on Christmas, I had one half-finished bottle open and decided to test this little gadget, which had been lingering in the drawer, unused. Lo and behold, yesterday (almost 2 weeks later), I decided it was time for a glass of champagne. I twisted the top open and the champagne was still in excellent condidition, with plenty of efferevescence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, January 30, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Metrokane 6115 Rabbit Champagne and Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
Don't know how it work's but I use it for the small coca-cola bottles. As well as the 500 mL pepsi bottles. Works very well. You must try it. Won't regret purchasing this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best champange sealer out there!, November 12, 2007
This review is from: Metrokane 6115 Rabbit Champagne and Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
I bought this stopper for my boss, who owns 3 restaurants and they loving it. It is so practicle and easy to use that i can't resist to give it a review. If you can't get it work just because you don't know how to work it. you need to twist the knob counterclockwise all the way, then pop in the open bottle, give it a twist clockwise and tightening the stopper. voila! done! nice tight seal. buy this and you won't regret.

I'm buying a couple more!

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks, Breaks, Breaks, November 29, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Beer Bombers Too, June 4, 2010
This review is from: Metrokane 6115 Rabbit Champagne and Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
I use this to seal bombers (22oz - 750ml) of beer. Many premium brews are too strong for one sitting, or, when opening more than one for some variety, this device will allow the bottles keep their freshness and carbonation for a several days.

Well worth the cost and I'm ordering 4 more tonight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, June 29, 2008
This review is from: Metrokane 6115 Rabbit Champagne and Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
Bought a set of two. They lasted two months before the mechanism
went bad and no longer sealed the bottle.

Rate and Discover Movies