5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Fast, Cheap
The #1 function we needed from this bottle stopper was that if we laid the bottle horizontally in our new fridge that it WOULD NOT LEAK.

After four weeks and, 4-6 different bottles, I'm happy to report that we're 100% mission accomplished.

Published on February 24, 2011 by Paul Hambelton

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made for the dishwasher.
Published on August 3, 2012 by Melissa M. Quest

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Fast, Cheap, February 24, 2011
Paul Hambelton (Sudbury, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metrokane 6119 Rabbit Wine Bottle Stoppers 2-Pack in Multi-Color (Colors Selected Randomly) (Kitchen)

Add to that the inexpensive price point, the ease of use (just push in quick, or pull out quick) and near instant delivery from Amazon, it's a five star purchase. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, December 8, 2009
E. Herzog (White Plains, NY) - See all my reviews
I've used one of these stoppers in a bottle of white wine that I've kept sideways in the fridge for a few months now. Wine still tastes great (I use it for cooking) and the stopper hasn't leaked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 19, 2010
K. Gettler "golfer" (Nutting Lake, MA United States) - See all my reviews
These wine stoppers are very simple to use and very effective seals. It's one of those "why didn't I think of that!" products. I highly recommend it.
KenG

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Rabbit, December 15, 2009
These are fun wine stoppers and cute too. It is rare that a bottle of wine in our household has to be corked back up again but when we do we use one of these. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars can it hold a swimming pool? yes, October 2, 2012
I had to replace the automatic fill valve in my 17,000 gallon pool. But as I scooped water out of the valve chamber, it kept filling back up with water from the pool.

I could place my finger in the pipe, but I would need the finger to install the new valve.
I was fresh out of carrots.

So I ran to get my wife's rabbit wine stopper. It fit perfectly and stopped the flow of water into the chamber.

I would recommend this stopper for wine and simple pool repair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for anyone who drinks wine!, June 1, 2010
D. Snyder (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
I use these wine stoppers for all my white wines to keep them fresh in the fridge. Be careful laying wine on it's side as this stopper may allow dripping. Also, any champagne or sparkling wines are not going to work for this type of stopper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 9, 2011
Was looking for inexpensive bottle stoppers and these are them! The are easy to get out of the bottle once you put them in. Love them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made for the dishwasher., August 3, 2012
I first saw these at a wine expo and then was able to find them in stores and on Amazon.com. They are easy to use, inexpensive, and come in various colors. The only draw back is that if you repeatedly put them in the dishwasher, the metal cap at the top comes off. You can insert it back in if it isn't bent by the washer, but it will keep coming out in the wash. Not for champagne either, the built up pressure of the bubbly sends this cork flying. Still a good deal if you are willing to hand wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars multi-purpose bottle stoppers, December 28, 2012
I purchased these stoppers because they looked like they might fit a variety of bottle sizes. I use them for capping wine and beer bottles and they work well for both.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, May 7, 2012
What can I say....they are inexpensive....they work.....get more than one order. I ended up ordering more and giving some to friends as well as keeping some for myself.