Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: 1-PackColor: Multi-coloredChange

on February 24, 2011
The #1 function we needed from this bottle stopper was that if we laid the bottle horizontally in our new fridge that it WOULD NOT LEAK.

After four weeks and, 4-6 different bottles, I'm happy to report that we're 100% mission accomplished.

Add to that the inexpensive price point, the ease of use (just push in quick, or pull out quick) and near instant delivery from Amazon, it's a five star purchase. Enjoy.
33 comments74 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2009
I've used one of these stoppers in a bottle of white wine that I've kept sideways in the fridge for a few months now. Wine still tastes great (I use it for cooking) and the stopper hasn't leaked.
0Comment50 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2010
These wine stoppers are very simple to use and very effective seals. It's one of those "why didn't I think of that!" products. I highly recommend it.
KenG
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2012
I had to replace the automatic fill valve in my 17,000 gallon pool. But as I scooped water out of the valve chamber, it kept filling back up with water from the pool.

I could place my finger in the pipe, but I would need the finger to install the new valve.
I was fresh out of carrots.

So I ran to get my wife's rabbit wine stopper. It fit perfectly and stopped the flow of water into the chamber.

I would recommend this stopper for wine and simple pool repair.
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2009
These are fun wine stoppers and cute too. It is rare that a bottle of wine in our household has to be corked back up again but when we do we use one of these. Highly recommended.
on June 1, 2010
I use these wine stoppers for all my white wines to keep them fresh in the fridge. Be careful laying wine on it's side as this stopper may allow dripping. Also, any champagne or sparkling wines are not going to work for this type of stopper.
on March 9, 2011
Was looking for inexpensive bottle stoppers and these are them! The are easy to get out of the bottle once you put them in. Love them!
on August 3, 2012
I first saw these at a wine expo and then was able to find them in stores and on Amazon.com. They are easy to use, inexpensive, and come in various colors. The only draw back is that if you repeatedly put them in the dishwasher, the metal cap at the top comes off. You can insert it back in if it isn't bent by the washer, but it will keep coming out in the wash. Not for champagne either, the built up pressure of the bubbly sends this cork flying. Still a good deal if you are willing to hand wash.
on December 28, 2012
I purchased these stoppers because they looked like they might fit a variety of bottle sizes. I use them for capping wine and beer bottles and they work well for both.
on May 7, 2012
What can I say....they are inexpensive....they work.....get more than one order. I ended up ordering more and giving some to friends as well as keeping some for myself.