Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Metrokane 6119 Rabbit Wine Bottle Stoppers 2-Pack in Multi-Color (Colors Selected Randomly)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 1-Pack|Color: Multi-colored|Change

on February 24, 2011
The #1 function we needed from this bottle stopper was that if we laid the bottle horizontally in our new fridge that it WOULD NOT LEAK.

After four weeks and, 4-6 different bottles, I'm happy to report that we're 100% mission accomplished.

Add to that the inexpensive price point, the ease of use (just push in quick, or pull out quick) and near instant delivery from Amazon, it's a five star purchase. Enjoy.
33 comments|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2009
I've used one of these stoppers in a bottle of white wine that I've kept sideways in the fridge for a few months now. Wine still tastes great (I use it for cooking) and the stopper hasn't leaked.
on May 19, 2010
These wine stoppers are very simple to use and very effective seals. It's one of those "why didn't I think of that!" products. I highly recommend it.
KenG
on October 2, 2012
I had to replace the automatic fill valve in my 17,000 gallon pool. But as I scooped water out of the valve chamber, it kept filling back up with water from the pool.

I could place my finger in the pipe, but I would need the finger to install the new valve.
I was fresh out of carrots.

So I ran to get my wife's rabbit wine stopper. It fit perfectly and stopped the flow of water into the chamber.

I would recommend this stopper for wine and simple pool repair.
on December 15, 2009
These are fun wine stoppers and cute too. It is rare that a bottle of wine in our household has to be corked back up again but when we do we use one of these. Highly recommended.
on June 1, 2010
I use these wine stoppers for all my white wines to keep them fresh in the fridge. Be careful laying wine on it's side as this stopper may allow dripping. Also, any champagne or sparkling wines are not going to work for this type of stopper.
on August 3, 2012
I first saw these at a wine expo and then was able to find them in stores and on Amazon.com. They are easy to use, inexpensive, and come in various colors. The only draw back is that if you repeatedly put them in the dishwasher, the metal cap at the top comes off. You can insert it back in if it isn't bent by the washer, but it will keep coming out in the wash. Not for champagne either, the built up pressure of the bubbly sends this cork flying. Still a good deal if you are willing to hand wash.
on January 14, 2016
Love these simple little helpers. I actually them for beer, when I open a bomber of a 10%+ stout and want to save some for the next night, I still get a nice "pop!" and carbonation 24 hours later. A simple and inexpensive solution to not wanting to overconsume on a work night!
on April 18, 2011
...Until I found this cheaper elsewhere!!! I found it in a store so I could've selected the color combination I wanted as well. The actual stoppers do what they promise though--they do prevent leaks when the bottle is on its side/upside down even. Since they aren't metal/wooden, they don't erode/break apart into your wine. Good product.
on March 9, 2011
Was looking for inexpensive bottle stoppers and these are them! The are easy to get out of the bottle once you put them in. Love them!