Metrokane Champagne and Wine Sealer (Velvet Black)
|Price:||$8.83 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Keep wine fresh with this champagne and wine sealer.
- Simply place the sealer on top of a bottle and twist to seal.
- Easy to grip with a velvety black finish, this sealer keeps wine fresh for up to 2 weeks.
- Champagne and other sparkling wines stay bubbly.
- Designed to fit a variety of sizes, seal even wide mouth bottles.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Set of 1
From the Manufacturer
Preserve your champagne with beautiful Rabbit design and function
Did you know?
Air is the enemy of wines, especially champagne
- After too long, wine that is exposed to air under goes oxidation. The acids in the wine attach themselves to the air molecules, leaving behind a sour taste
- With Rabbit's full selection of Preserve items, you can keep your opened wines tasting better longer
Save the bubbles!
Rabbit Champagne Sealer, for a bubblier world
Have you ever had a bottle of wine, soda or Champagne go flat? It won’t happen with our Rabbit Sealers. They expand to totally fit all bottle sizes. The tighter you turn, the tighter the seal.
- Preserves Champagne bubbles
- Seals wine bottles air-tight preventing oxidation and souring
- Easy-to-grip design featuring a soft black velvet finish
- Works on all size bottle necks, making it perfect not just for champagne but for bottled beers, sodas and spirits
- Simply turn clockwise to preserve and seal your champagne and other bubbly beverages
Preserve all of your wines with an easy twist
Unwrap your new beautiful sealer
Grab any bottle that needs to be preserved and fit the sealer over the bottle neck
Turning clockwise, turn the sealer as tightly closed as you can
The tighter you turn, the tighter the seal. Just like that your bottle it ready to be stored until next time.
Rabbit is the best way to Open, Serve, and Preserve your wine
For many people, the name Rabbit is synonymous with effortlessly opening bottles of wine. The Rabbit is no longer just about opening your bottles of wine anymore, as the same innovation and quality that you are familiar with has been extended to a larger line of wine accessories. From the person drinking their first bottle of wine to an experienced oenophile, Rabbit will make your wine experience more enjoyable. Now Rabbit can help you open, serve, and preserve your wine in style!
Top Customer Reviews
How I fixed it: I simply pressed the round part in the stopper while twisting it clockwise, then counter-clockwise...and it worked the same way again!
Hope this helps anyone with the same problem.
After hosting an open house on Christmas, I had one half-finished bottle open and decided to test this little gadget, which had been lingering in the drawer, unused. Lo and behold, yesterday (almost 2 weeks later), I decided it was time for a glass of champagne. I twisted the top open and the champagne was still in excellent condidition, with plenty of efferevescence.
I want to give this four and a half stars, but I can't, but I will tell you the half-star ding is for two reasons:
* The sometimes awkward fit atop thin-necked bottles. The sealer does not always fit squarely and may appear loose, but this does NOT affect its sealing ability.
* It adds about another inch or so to the length of the bottle, which can be problematic in tight spaces.
The concept of the sealer is smart. You insert the sealer in to the bottle, then turn the top of the sealer like you would tighten a screw. As you turn the top clockwise, the silicone rubber stopper expands to seal against the inside wall of the bottle. You don't have to tighten it all the way to create a good seal, either, and the sealer has worked on a variety of different sized openings.
I'm no expert in wine sealers, but I am very pleased with the way this has worked. It's the first one I've tried and it does what it's supposed to do: restore harmony in our fridge and reduce wasted vino.
My wife loves sparkling wines of all sorts but she generally one has two glasses at a time. I thought these would be a great way for her to enjoy a bottle over a few days. They worked very well--for about two weeks. One actually "popped" into pieces when my wife was using it. The other just never tightens up.
Sorry, these are just no good. I'll try something else.
I sealed the first bottle right after pouring my first glass of wine. the next day, it tasted just as fresh as the first day. Noticeably much better than it would have if it had just been sealed with the cork. On the third day (sunday) i had the wine again, and it was still surprising good. one could tell that this was not the freshest of wines but it was not bad either. it was still very drinkable and most of the favors and greatness of the wine from the first day were still there.
Additionally, I have had my father try the wine on all three days and when asked how it tastes on the third day he said its quite fine. On the 8th day after the wine was first opened we taste tested it yet again. We were all very surprised to find a tasty wine, still rich and full!!!
I bought two of these and an looking forward to be able to enjoy wine at my own pace as opposed to being pressured to consume the entire thing in one day.
great product. one really should go with every gift of wine!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't drink very often and my husband drinks a lot more than me. He is super thoughtful to buy me my favorite bottles of wine or champagne for mimosas. Read morePublished 1 hour ago by Katie
I have a million of these, as I use them for bomber beer bottles. They keep the beer fizzy for days. I also keep them on the boat. Read morePublished 17 days ago by K. Charmley
These bottle sealers work great! I own at least 3 or 4 of them now, and won't ever go back to using standard bottle stoppers. Read morePublished 18 days ago by GatorDO17
These wine bottle sealers work surprisingly well. Just a few twists on the knob and there's an amazingly strong vacuum seal created. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Cautious