4.0 out of 5 stars One of the BEST!
After reading other buyers' reviews, I ordered and gave them a try. They are simply great - no leaks, fit well on the bottle, easy to clean, and comes in fun colors. I am absolutely happy with my purchase.

Published on August 19, 2012 by Abbhie

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT for mineral water or any sparkling beverages
These are nice, and they might work for wine, but not for all beverages. (they are advertised as beverage stoppers) They are useless for any kind of sparkling water/apple cider, etc. After a few hours they pop out, so do not be surprised.:(
Published 9 months ago by Maar Daniels

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the BEST!, August 19, 2012
Abbhie (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metrokane Rabbit Wine and Beverage Bottle Stoppers, Set of 4, Assorted Colors (Kitchen)

Changing my rating to 4 stars. I just want to add to my review that there's a downside to this product. You need to press it really tightly on the bottle to avoid it popping out by itself. It happened 3 times in the past and I was really surprised how it happened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, December 30, 2011
I was first gifted a couple of Metrodane silicone wine stoppers from a friend and found them to be a really great product. They stay secure in the bottle even if the bottle is on its side. The unused portion of the beverage stays fresh and the stopper is easy to clean. I have turned around and gifted multiple sets to friends and we all agree on the quality of this product. GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars A functional Wine Stopper, December 11, 2012
Length:: 7:39 Mins

I needed something to simplify the whole process of Wine drinking, I was sick of using the Cork's that came with the bottles, they'd fall apart or require a silly amount of effort to put back on and take off.

So I decided to get one of these.
I was in the air on whether or not to get one because there's a wide range of products like this with all sorts of reviews, this seemed to be the best rated so I bit the bullet and decided to get it.

Overall it works, all details are in the video review.
I hope this was helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Stoppers Rock, December 10, 2012
Michael S. Whitman "michaelwsf" (Fairfield, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These wine stoppers are the best. I had to purchase another pack because my partner keeps using them for other purposes, such as the olive oil and vinegar bottles! These are the best and I've tried many others.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are awesome, August 16, 2012
Janna (Lansdale, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
Such a simple item yet wow, they really work. These fit any bottle size, are easy to put in and take out, and simple to wash. I have used the style that you flip over the top to make it expand to fit tightly. No need for that. These work just as well if not better and you can't do it wrong. I even laid the bottle of red on its side, no leaking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stoppers we have ever had, December 24, 2013
These work on 750 ml and 1.5 ml wine bottles. We store our bottles on their sides in the bar refrigerator, and these do NOT leak!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, December 25, 2013
These are the only stoppers I've ever used that don't leak when I lay the the bottle back down in my wine fridge. They are easy to clean and come in such fun colors! Definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars wine stoppers, May 18, 2012
I really like the wine stoppers I purchased .They don't leak and are easy to use.They are my favorite of the ones I purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wine bottle stoppers ever, December 29, 2012
christine (Marlton, NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
They are great.

They seal perfectly and you can lay the bottles down on their sides in the fridge. No problems at all. I have never had a bottle spill on me and if I am going to travel with an open bottle of wine I have no worries of it spilling.

Very reasonably priced too. Highly recommend purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wine stoppers, October 1, 2012
sueb54 (North Carolina USA) - See all my reviews
I have used various systems and stoppers for my wine storage. These work great, are easy to clean and are nice and bright. I would buy again.

Metrokane Rabbit Wine and Beverage Bottle Stoppers, Set of 4, Assorted Colors
$8.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.