Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: Set of 4Style Name: Bottle StopperChange

on December 30, 2011
I was first gifted a couple of Metrodane silicone wine stoppers from a friend and found them to be a really great product. They stay secure in the bottle even if the bottle is on its side. The unused portion of the beverage stays fresh and the stopper is easy to clean. I have turned around and gifted multiple sets to friends and we all agree on the quality of this product. GREAT!
11 comment37 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2012
After reading other buyers' reviews, I ordered and gave them a try. They are simply great - no leaks, fit well on the bottle, easy to clean, and comes in fun colors. I am absolutely happy with my purchase.

Changing my rating to 4 stars. I just want to add to my review that there's a downside to this product. You need to press it really tightly on the bottle to avoid it popping out by itself. It happened 3 times in the past and I was really surprised how it happened.
0Comment52 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2013
These work on 750 ml and 1.5 ml wine bottles. We store our bottles on their sides in the bar refrigerator, and these do NOT leak!
on December 11, 2012
I needed something to simplify the whole process of Wine drinking, I was sick of using the Cork's that came with the bottles, they'd fall apart or require a silly amount of effort to put back on and take off.

So I decided to get one of these.
I was in the air on whether or not to get one because there's a wide range of products like this with all sorts of reviews, this seemed to be the best rated so I bit the bullet and decided to get it.

Overall it works, all details are in the video review.
I hope this was helpful.
99 comments59 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2012
Such a simple item yet wow, they really work. These fit any bottle size, are easy to put in and take out, and simple to wash. I have used the style that you flip over the top to make it expand to fit tightly. No need for that. These work just as well if not better and you can't do it wrong. I even laid the bottle of red on its side, no leaking!
on December 10, 2012
These wine stoppers are the best. I had to purchase another pack because my partner keeps using them for other purposes, such as the olive oil and vinegar bottles! These are the best and I've tried many others.
on December 25, 2013
These are the only stoppers I've ever used that don't leak when I lay the the bottle back down in my wine fridge. They are easy to clean and come in such fun colors! Definitely recommend
on May 18, 2012
I really like the wine stoppers I purchased .They don't leak and are easy to use.They are my favorite of the ones I purchased.
on October 5, 2012
Very colorful, ended up getting a blue, and red one. I like the loud *SNAP* the little flipper section makes when you open it up and close it, that way you really know when its closed. It doesn't drip either. Sometimes I just sit on the couch with one and snap it open and closed. Also works great as a pourer.
on June 12, 2013
These would probably work well if you are storing open bottles of vertically either on a counter or in your fridge. My fridge does not have room, I store open bottles on their side. These stopper leak. I would recommend the regular Rabbit stopper for side storage, they work really well.