Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rabbit Wine and Beverage Bottle Stoppers (Assorted Colors, Set of 4)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: Set of 4|Style Name: Bottle Stopper|Change
Price:$7.92+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 30, 2011
I was first gifted a couple of Metrodane silicone wine stoppers from a friend and found them to be a really great product. They stay secure in the bottle even if the bottle is on its side. The unused portion of the beverage stays fresh and the stopper is easy to clean. I have turned around and gifted multiple sets to friends and we all agree on the quality of this product. GREAT!
on August 19, 2012
After reading other buyers' reviews, I ordered and gave them a try. They are simply great - no leaks, fit well on the bottle, easy to clean, and comes in fun colors. I am absolutely happy with my purchase.

Changing my rating to 4 stars. I just want to add to my review that there's a downside to this product. You need to press it really tightly on the bottle to avoid it popping out by itself. It happened 3 times in the past and I was really surprised how it happened.
on August 16, 2012
Such a simple item yet wow, they really work. These fit any bottle size, are easy to put in and take out, and simple to wash. I have used the style that you flip over the top to make it expand to fit tightly. No need for that. These work just as well if not better and you can't do it wrong. I even laid the bottle of red on its side, no leaking!
on December 11, 2012
I needed something to simplify the whole process of Wine drinking, I was sick of using the Cork's that came with the bottles, they'd fall apart or require a silly amount of effort to put back on and take off.

So I decided to get one of these.
I was in the air on whether or not to get one because there's a wide range of products like this with all sorts of reviews, this seemed to be the best rated so I bit the bullet and decided to get it.

Overall it works, all details are in the video review.
I hope this was helpful.
99 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
These wine stoppers are the best. I had to purchase another pack because my partner keeps using them for other purposes, such as the olive oil and vinegar bottles! These are the best and I've tried many others.
on December 24, 2013
These work on 750 ml and 1.5 ml wine bottles. We store our bottles on their sides in the bar refrigerator, and these do NOT leak!
on October 21, 2015
these have been the perfect wine stoppers. i have used these for a while now and i have nothing but good things to say. they have kept my SPARKLING wine very fresh and for a very long time. the stopper reseals the pressure perfectly. and of course, other wines are kept fresh too. i was a bit iffy when i first bought them cuz of the colors and i didnt know much about what i needed. BUT, they are cheap and totally worth every penny. they work for their purpose, plain and simple. cant beat the value.or the utility.
on December 25, 2013
These are the only stoppers I've ever used that don't leak when I lay the the bottle back down in my wine fridge. They are easy to clean and come in such fun colors! Definitely recommend
on November 25, 2015
Discovered Rabbits from a friend. I like the colors. These work well in wine bottles, and they don't make the bottle too tall to put in fridge. I got them from amazon for $8 and free shipping. However, I found them for 5.99 at Marshall's today. (Think: Trip to store, plus 5.99, plus tax? You decide.) Amazon Prime is pretty cool.
on December 24, 2015
I am thrilled it comes in its own case, that is actually very convenient for me because I lose them all the time. Now I can store them in the case. These work very well, I love sweet rieslings and moscatos. Both are carbonated so they don't save well but I can't finish an entire bottle either. These wine stoppers work very well, I have used them on the same bottle for 2-3 days and the wine still tasted fine. They also work for apple ciders but apple ciders come with their own plastic cap these days.
review image review image review image