5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better
I loved Marcela's first book, Fresh Mexico, and my guests were always delighted to experience Mexican food beyond tacos and burritos. But Mexican Made Easy is a book I will use all of the time. The recipes are not only easy, they are a healthy fresh way to cook my favorite foods. Both books will stay on my kitchen island!
Published on September 30, 2011 by Judy A. Bernstein

3.0 out of 5 stars a nice beginner introduction to Mexican
This book is OK, a nice beginner introduction to Mexican cooking
Published 4 months ago by Persnickety

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Mexican Made Easy: Everyday Ingredients, Extraordinary Flavor (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Literally, Mexican Made Easy, October 6, 2011
I love Chef Marcela's show and was exited about her book. I myself am Mexican and am so happy to see that she has brought my food memories to life and has made it easy for me to recreate the flavors of my childhood. This is truly delicious, authentic mexican food!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, September 11, 2012
Great recipes using items found in your kitchen. No extra trips to the store for special items. What a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars AUTHENTIC, EASY and FUN, October 19, 2011
I received my book a couple of weeks ago. I have already tried several recipes and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! It is the most authentic and innovative Mexican cookbook that I have ever read.
Marcela has the midas touch of turning simple ingredients into fabulous, delicious and fun meals. I have to highly recommend the poblano lasagna...it has become a staple in my house....
I am buying several copies of this book for Christmas gifts this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOve, Love,LOVE it!, October 25, 2011
I just got my book. I loved the first one, but maybe this one is better?? Can't wait to try out her recipes.
I'm Mexican and they all look very authentic, her style is very unique but true to the essence. I like how easy
her recipes are, nothing takes for ever to prepare and the outcome is delicious, beautiful and healthy! I totally
recommend it to everyone, you just can't go wrong with Chef Marcela...

4.0 out of 5 stars I did read trough it and it really looks like the recipes are easy to follow and will be ..., July 23, 2014
So far I have not tried any of the recipes in this cookbook. I wanted it to add to my cookbook collection. I did read trough it and it really looks like the recipes are easy to follow and will be delicious. I am anxious to try some of them. It is a well planned and nicely laid out cookbook with great pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 1, 2012
I love this cookbook! I found that most of the recipes that I loved from her shows were in this cookbook. Preferred having the book to having computer printouts. My husband loves mexican food and so we have enjoyed cooking her recipes together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy is Right!!!, December 13, 2011
I love this book and love Marcela's show. The recipes are simple, yet full of flavor and quick. This book is a nice change of pace from the standard cookbooks. I'm looking forward to more from Marcela in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Marcela Valladolid, February 16, 2013
I love this cooking book and her TV show. The book is awesome, and has so many amazing recipes. So far what we have like the best in my house is the al pastor burgers, we used beef since we do not eat pork. I cannot say it taste like al pastor, but the taste is amazing anyway. Most likely it is because of not using pork. Friends came over who love burgers, and said it was the most burger they have eaten. I also did her Chicken Adobado in the over. Amazing!!!! I know in the Mexican Grocery store they sell this, and to be honest as Mexican, I would never have guessed that it is seasoned with Chiles Guajillos. I made this over 5 times in a week, for my husband, for people coming over. Everyone said best Chicken adobado ever!!!! Even my dad the critic said it was amazing! i am so glad, i got this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mild Mexican?, April 4, 2013
The recipes are good, though not as easy as I would expect. They are extremely mild, so kick it up a notch!

Mexican Made Easy: Everyday Ingredients, Extraordinary Flavor
Mexican Made Easy: Everyday Ingredients, Extraordinary Flavor by Marcela Valladolid (Hardcover - September 27, 2011)
$27.50 $19.35