Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 30, 2011
I loved Marcela's first book, Fresh Mexico, and my guests were always delighted to experience Mexican food beyond tacos and burritos. But Mexican Made Easy is a book I will use all of the time. The recipes are not only easy, they are a healthy fresh way to cook my favorite foods. Both books will stay on my kitchen island!
on October 6, 2011
I love Chef Marcela's show and was exited about her book. I myself am Mexican and am so happy to see that she has brought my food memories to life and has made it easy for me to recreate the flavors of my childhood. This is truly delicious, authentic mexican food!
on September 11, 2012
Great recipes using items found in your kitchen. No extra trips to the store for special items. What a great book.
on February 16, 2013
I love this cooking book and her TV show. The book is awesome, and has so many amazing recipes. So far what we have like the best in my house is the al pastor burgers, we used beef since we do not eat pork. I cannot say it taste like al pastor, but the taste is amazing anyway. Most likely it is because of not using pork. Friends came over who love burgers, and said it was the most burger they have eaten. I also did her Chicken Adobado in the over. Amazing!!!! I know in the Mexican Grocery store they sell this, and to be honest as Mexican, I would never have guessed that it is seasoned with Chiles Guajillos. I made this over 5 times in a week, for my husband, for people coming over. Everyone said best Chicken adobado ever!!!! Even my dad the critic said it was amazing! i am so glad, i got this book!
on October 19, 2011
I received my book a couple of weeks ago. I have already tried several recipes and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! It is the most authentic and innovative Mexican cookbook that I have ever read.
Marcela has the midas touch of turning simple ingredients into fabulous, delicious and fun meals. I have to highly recommend the poblano lasagna...it has become a staple in my house....
I am buying several copies of this book for Christmas gifts this year.
on August 1, 2012
I love this cookbook! I found that most of the recipes that I loved from her shows were in this cookbook. Preferred having the book to having computer printouts. My husband loves mexican food and so we have enjoyed cooking her recipes together.
on October 25, 2011
I just got my book. I loved the first one, but maybe this one is better?? Can't wait to try out her recipes.
I'm Mexican and they all look very authentic, her style is very unique but true to the essence. I like how easy
her recipes are, nothing takes for ever to prepare and the outcome is delicious, beautiful and healthy! I totally
recommend it to everyone, you just can't go wrong with Chef Marcela...
on October 29, 2015
This is easy to follow and well explained. Types of chilies, spices, cheeses and even what to do if (doubt it) there are any leftovers. I enjoy the TV series and am very happy with the cookbook. You can find most ingredients in regular supermarkets. If not, she gives substitutions. Going to work my way through...
on January 27, 2014
I chose this book because my husband is from Mexico and of course he loves his Mexican food. The book was really easy to follow and did not ask for a lot of ingredients that I would have to go and get from the grocery store. Also it was made for someone like myself that is just starting to cook more Mexican food. Keep up the good work Marcela; and I will be checking to see if U come out with more good Mexican cook books.
on July 14, 2014
I love Mexican food so this is a must have for me. The recipes are tasty, easy, and simple. My favorite recipes are the crepes with dulce de leche, the meatloaf, and the chocolate creme brulee. She uses ingredients of the true mexican cuisine. I can do this recipes over and over and never get tire.