Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mexican Vegetarian Cookbook: Fast, Tasty & Mucho Healthy Recipes
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

91%

on April 30, 2012
Firstly, a nicely layed out book with a clickable table of contents.
I liked the intro and the author's motivation for creating the book as well as her honesty in not taking credit for all photos in the book (some were from her family - a wise idea as that should help minimise fights in the future).

The author begins the main part of the book with some great salsa, dip and gaucamole recipes that will spice up every recipe afterwards.

She continues into a splendid collection 36 authentic vegetarian recipes that includes delicious items like Chile Relleno and the fusion item Hola Aloha Fajita's. My only bit of other feedback is that it was slightly unusual to see some breakfast recipes mixed with appetisers, lunch meals and dinners but that is only because the author has focussed on quality rather than some of the recipe content mills you see on amazon these days. The whole book smacks of authenticity.

Overall, a well done book. It is sure to help me become more popular with my friends.
on April 14, 2012
This recipe book is a must have for those who love vegetables and a little kick added to them. I am from New Orleans and spicy is a must when I eat. I also have been a vegetable lover and look for new creative and quick delicious meals. The recipes in this book meet this need for me and it can meet your need for great healthy vegetable meals too.
on May 16, 2012
Mexican Vegetarian Cookbook really sets out many nice Mexican Vegetarian Dishes.

The book provides a rich background to Mexican cuisine and healthy eating that I enjoyed reading.

In addition to all of the above, there are tips on what to eat depending on what your health objectives are!

I like most of all the various salsa recipes provided!
on May 1, 2012
Very interesting recipe book. Usually don't expect to be entertained while reading recipes. Many different foods to try. I really like guacamole and am anxious to try new recipes listed in her book. I am also going to make the omelet and the Taco Casserole.
on April 25, 2012
This is the second Yvette San Martin cookbook I have and it is just plain great! Good recipes, good photos, excellent value if were 10 times the price.
I look forward to more in this series-keep up the good work!
on April 20, 2012
I have been to Mexico so many times I have lost count, and I have even taken cooking classes there because I like the food so much. I thought the recipe for PB&J Quesadillas was particularly inventive! Lots of really good recipes for vegetarians!
on June 26, 2012
I was really excited to get this cookbook, but when i got it i was a bit disappointed the book doesnt look outstanding and the pictures remind me of being in a chinese resturant where they have dodgey pictures of all the food....however after looking through it a second time i had renewed faith in it+there are a few ingredients that are unfamiliar probably just have a different name is australia...although im not sure that people would classify prawns (shrimp) as being vegetarian as in the shrimp quesadillas

Just an update Some instructions seem unclear and unfinished and im also missing a couple of pages...wont bother returning as its not worth the hassle
on May 6, 2012
Just love this book, so entertaining. The Enchilda Sauce is sooo much better than canned. Can't wait for the zucchinis to grow....so I can try the Zucchini Zealot Fajitas.
on June 5, 2012
I am not really a vegetarian but I love Mexican food. The author has displayed expertise in the creation of good vegetarian Mexican dishes. Although, I love Mexican food, I don't know how to prepare it. This cookbook really brings out the beauty of Mexican food. I particularly like the section on enchilada sauce, bueno bean dip, red chili nopales and many more good and tasty dishes. A really good cookbook. Deserve to keep.
on April 29, 2012
I have tried some of the recipes in this book. They are very good! It is hard to belive it is all vegitarian.