5.0 out of 5 stars He's the one who knocks
This bobble head arrived just in time for the Breaking Bad premiere. The detail is great and he's standing on a pile of "blue candy". If you don't know who W.W is...maybe your best course is to tread lightly.
Published 13 months ago by Jeff Reyes

3.0 out of 5 stars It's small and plastic
I usually buy bobble heads from a company called NECA they make hand-painted ones out of ceramic which are heavy, rugged and beautiful. This one looked like one of those, but when I got it it's much smaller, plastic, light and cheap.
Published 7 months ago by Matthew Moglia

5.0 out of 5 stars He's the one who knocks, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Mezco Toyz Breaking Bad Bobblehead Walter 6" Action Figure (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars BADASS, June 29, 2013
T.I. (Torrance, CA) - See all my reviews
This is a super detailed, realistic, angry looking bobblehead I have ever seen !! You can feel Walter's inner anger :-) I see that an action figure will be released in October, but this is just fine. Highly recommended !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality!, November 19, 2013
Really nice quality! Plastic is not cheap and all details of the figure are done nice... Definitely worth every penny...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome collectible!, August 29, 2013
I was pretty excited to see this alongside the Heisenberg figure in my local Toys R Us and I must say that this bobble head looks even better in person. The picture doesn't do it much justice, it is much more detailed and has better paint applications. The bobble head is made out of rubber/plastic so it won't break easily and the glasses are removable, I prefer the glasses look but it's a nice touch. Overall, it's nice to have something to celebrate the show and to have something as a keepsake after it's over, Walt looks awesome next to his alter ego, Heisenberg, on my shelf. If you want something to remember the show by then this is a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Bad is over but I still have my Walter White Doll! LOL!, November 6, 2013
This action Figure is the first action figure I've ever bought, for myself! I have him on a shelf so I can see Walter White every day. The details are great and I love his little glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Detailing. Fast delivery., November 25, 2013
very detailed. realistic and coolI loved that it was so detailed! Loved that it came quickly. Great Bobblehead. Want one of Jesse though didn't have one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome work companion, June 2, 2014
Absolutely love this bobblehead. I am not a collector or anything but I am a HUGE Breaking Bad fan. This was a great addition to my desk at work. The detail in Walters face is almost creepy. The craftmanship is excellent and I love the little detail of his wedding ring. If you are a Breaking Bad fan and are on the fence about if you should get this or not....DO IT. Sometimes I ask him if he is the one that bobbles and he shakes his head yes.

Only con I can think of is my girlfriend was taking a nap on the couch because she was sick all day with the flu. She began to throw up and he just sat there and watched it happen. Not blinking, slightly nodding his head as if this needed to be done. I have been thinking about approaching him about it, but when I began to speak he insisted that I 'tread lightly'. So yeah, besides allowing my girlfriend to die he has been great otherwise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, November 4, 2013
It was a great present for my husband. He looks exactly like Walter. Great gift for fans of the Breaking Bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars maybe your best course... would be to tread lightly, July 8, 2014
Everyone needs a little Heisenberg in their life.

I know where the dry cleaning facility is. I know where Walt and Jesse cooked the blue devil. This stern little bobble head will keep you head in the game as you travel about plotting the best ways to keep out of jail and to provide for your loving family. Yes, they do love you even if they don't show it and won't even admit it to themselves. They just need time.

Note: don't even try to hide ricin in this bobble. It will end badly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobbling Mr White, November 18, 2013
Corey "Willis" (South Lyon, Michigan) - See all my reviews
One of the best bobble heads I have purchased. Looks great, just like the character Walter White from breaking bad in his yellow cooking suit, the bobble is clean and it works flawlessly. Now if only they would make more of these of all of the characters!

Rate and Discover Movies