Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

50%
50%

on January 18, 2011
This is a very nice shoe, except the sole is thin and there's not enough of it extending past the toe. As a result, the front of the shoe gets worn easily. Maybe this is OK if you wear them indoors only, but wearing these on the street for any amount of time will tear them up quickly. I own several styles of crocodile/alligator shoes from Mezlan and this is not my favorite. Skins are great, but they wear too quickly for a shoe in this price range.
on August 14, 2014
My husband loves Mezlan shoes and this particular shoe was a great buy especially for the sale price. I look forward to buying these types of loafers at this price. Thanks for selling on Amazon, I couldnt have gotten these cheaper at the Mezlan store at the Houston Galleria or online.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse