Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mezzi Luxslim Aluminum Laptop Case -- XXT Black for Large Laptops up to 20"
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2011
If you want a solid start for a XL laptop case this is of excellent quality. Unfortunately the case isn't really padded. It's lined with a nice black fabric, and the support straps a wide and soft; but there is a serious design flaw with the support straps. They are not well affixed to the case and will tear off the side of the case easily, damaging the case liner and rendering them useless. The attachment is weak enough for a ten pound laptop to just rip them off with a little shake to the case. The straps will not keep the laptop in place on a moderate impact because of this. I'm working on adding padding and reinforcing the connection between the straps and the case. The metal case itself is really well constructed and the lock is solid; like I said it's a solid start, but not really a complete case.
on February 14, 2011
So I got this case to complement my suits. It's very large. Larger than what most people would need. It serves it's purpose but in the future I would get one that is made from cast aluminum and silver. The black scratches way too easy and the construction of the case has much to be desired. It seems the interior is cloth then cardboard, then aluminum sheet. A cast piece of aluminum would have been better. I will eventually upgrade to a better case but this one will meet my needs for the time being.