- Size (LWH): 0 inches, 0 inches, 0 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 19 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
MiLi Power Pack External Battery 3000mAh Capacity for iPhone 4 / 4S (Black)
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$50.00 (33%)|
- External battery of the biggest capacity for iPhone 4.
- Input:5V-0.5A Output:5V-0.5A, Capacity:3000mAh(Li-Pol). Dimensions: 114(L)×65(D)×22(T)mm
- Stands upright for Face Time and sideways for videos
- Standby Time: Up to 675 hours, Talk Time: Up to 11.25 hours on 3G/Up to 25.05 hours on 2G, Internet Use: Up to 11.25 hours on 3G/Up to 19.95 hours on Wi-Fi, Audio Play: Up to 87.5 hours, Video Play: Up to 22.5 hours.
- Package Contents Included: MiLi Power Pack, Mini USB cable, User's Manual
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I find that the unit can recharge my iPhone at least two or three times before I have to recharge the MiLi. It adds significant bulk to my phone, but it also adds some protection, albeit just to the back of the phone. I travel a lot, and am on the road a lot for work, and I love that I really don't have to worry about charging the phone during a long day away from power. Also, it is very easy to disconnect the phone from the MiLi. So, if you needed the phone to be smaller, like for going out to dinner, or for exercise, it's a four second effort to remove the MiLi.
The only suggestion I might make, is that they have an app that shows exactly how much juice is in the MiLi. There are little indicator lights, but at best they are telling you within 25% how full the unit is, I'd like an app that said it was 100% or whatever.
Oh BTW, the company is in China. So, good luck with trying to get a replacement for the warranty. I will not buy this product ever again and will not recommend it to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its very good. I baut 3 of this. I ilke it and my wife like it. Its keeb my phone full charch every day.Published on September 5, 2013 by Koka75
i love it and help me . thanks sealer you have a good stuf so good and good quility. thanksPublished on September 4, 2013 by fahad
First of all, It's too bulky, cheap, and not enough protection on the top only the bottom, but once dropped on to hard wood floor it might broke or worse...Published on July 21, 2012 by Jon
While not advertised it works great with my 4th generation Ipod touch. The fit is reasonably snug. It seems to charge just fine off of an ordinary USB cable.Published on July 19, 2012 by Kenneth L. Harstine