- Size (LWH): 4.8 inches, 0.7 inches, 2.6 inches
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
MiLi HIC232000 Power Spring 4 2000 mAh Capacity Extended Battery for iPhone 4 -Verizon and AT&T Versions- Retail Packaging - Black/Silver
|Price:||$87.01 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$42.98 (33%)|
- Newest release: 2000 mAh, 25% more capacity than 1600 mAhm, Technical Specifications: Input: DC 5V/500mA, Capacity: 2000mAh
- The worldwide highest capacity external battery for iPhone 4
- Product Dimension: 124 x 65 x 18 mm
- Standby time: Up to 450 hours. Talk time: Up to 7.5 hours on 3G, Up to 16.7 hours on 2G
- Package Contents: MiLi Power Spring 4, Mini USB cable, User's Manual
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The Mophie is nice looking but bulkier than the Phone Suite, the battery does not last as long, but also is two piece and my daughter already lost the top piece. It is also very difficult to remove the phone from the case.
The Mili looks great, has the strongest battery, and is one piece with a hinged top
that cannot get lost, so is best by far.Also very easy to insert and remove the phone. Plus great protection when you drop your phone, plus it is the best looking one with a narrow stainless looking band around the outside of the case
I am giving the two Phone Suite's with the broken tops to my kids, as well as the
one Mophie with top piece that I have left, and buying two more Mili's for myself.
I talk on my phone in excess of six hours a day, so need all the extra battery I can get, and don't like plugging into a power souyrce, so the Mili is THE answer
for an iPhone extended battery.
I ahve also had Mili's previously for past generation iphones and were always happy with them.
But, the other half of this product is that it is also an iPhone case. This is where it comes up short. The case is made of slick, smooth, shiny plastic (mine is black) which is not the best finish for a phone case for a few reasons. First, it is a little slippery to hold. And the fact that the case ads some significant weight to the iPhone, this is not good. Also the shiny plastic scratches very easily. Sure, this is what a case is for- to get scratched in place of the phone itself- but if it was a matt or rubberized finnish both these issues would be gone. Also, the face/screen of the iPhone actually protrudes a tiny bit from the case. Meaning there is no "lay on the table" protection for the iPhone. The Mophie, for example, has a lip all the way around the edge of the iPhone which not only holds it in the case good and tight but also allows one to lay their iPhone on a table face-down without the screen touching the table. The MiLi HIC232000 Power Spring 4 does not offer this protection. The silver side "band" of the case is simply silver paint.Read more ›
1. the hold is slippery; it's a smooth shiny plastic which you can't grip. it's also a little bulky but not as bad as some.
2. there is no lip like in other cases and battery cases. In fact, the phone glass actually is raised slightly above the case so if you drop it there will be no protection for the glass.
On the positive side:
1. It does have the most powerful battery to date when this was written
2. You turn it off and on to charge phone while phone is in the case so when the phone is charged you can save the battery til needed later. You get about one full charge. The case itself takes about 4hrs to charge.
3. It is very easy to get the phone in and out of. The upper part of the case bends backward , like a hinge, so you slide the phone in then snap the "hinged"part at the top of the phone.
4. The company answers emails about suggestions! They actually responded to my suggestion about the slipperyness of the case and the need to protect the glass.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Battery works fine, but frame is very fragile, especially near the power coupling. Mine broke at that point within weeks of purchasePublished on December 19, 2012 by Douglas A. Ray
I was think that its charge tow times and a half
But it chargs only one time and not complete
So Unfortunately i dont Recommend to buy it
I have this product for 4 months and I have gone very wrong. the battery charge is lost in just 3 hours, initially the load was very good but now it only lasts 3 hours maximum. Read morePublished on December 27, 2011 by juan arango
This product is complete garbage! Not only does it make the iPhone 4 into a black plastic brick, but the charge on the battery is a joke! Read morePublished on May 31, 2011 by RyNo210