5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT stroller!
We have had this stroller for over a year now and it is a FABULOUS stroller. VERY well made...great quality. The breakdown...

Fold: a bit of a learning curve but a cinch once you get the hang of it. It is square shaped when it is folded so it takes up less space and just seems to puzzle into a full van better.

Roll: VERY smooth. Solid rubber...
Published on May 7, 2010 by Jenbus

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy, Independent Toddler!
Published on November 17, 2008 by Tracy

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT stroller!, May 7, 2010
Jenbus "Jen" (Madison, WI USA) - See all my reviews

Roll: VERY smooth. Solid rubber wheels...no cheap plasitc that will be eaten with use! This stroller is a very smooth ride and a very easy push...it's almost easier to push it with one hand than with two.

Storage: This stroller has a GREAT bag on the back that is detachable. fits plenty of stuff...easy to take off. there is an opening at the top AND a zipper in the front of it so that you can access it when the seat is reclined. Brilliant design!

Seat: This is more of a "push chair" The arm rests do up and down with ease. MY child loves this seat because it is comfortable and she can look around and see a lot more than in regular strollers.

Cupholder: Yes...parental. decent size...will fit 16 oz. bottles easily.

Canopy: Eh. doesn't enclose your kid like a normal stroller canopy bit it works in a pinch and lost of overhead sun.

We started using this stroller when my child was just under 2 years old. She has loved it ever sice and has no issues riding in her "buggy". I would not recommend this stroller for infants...Since the seat is more open I think it is important that the child in it have very strong neck/ body control and can sit up easily independently.

This is really a wonderful stroller. I have had opportunity to "drive" some very expensive strollers including Bugaboos and Quinnys...I honestly feel that this stroller is equal or better to the more expensive strollers. This is an exceptional buy for the price...you will not be disappointed!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy, Independent Toddler!, November 17, 2008
Tracy "Thea" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this stroller to keep in my car for my 2 yr old nephew for when we go shopping at the mall. I bought the McClaren Volo but as soon as my nephew got out of the stroller (which was often) it would tip over due to the weight of the diaper bag or my purse. So I went for this one because it was slightly heavier and passed the purse test in the store where I bought. Plus this stroller is a tri-fold so it takes up very little room in my trunk.

Since my nephew would rather walk/run then sit, this stroller is perfect for him. He can get in and out of it easily with no help from me by grabbing on to the armrests and standing on the footrest. I also looked at the Quinny Zapp and the Baby Jogger Mini City Series but he needed help getting in and out of those strollers. His Peg Perego P3 was just too heavy for carrying around and also too high for him to easily get in and out of it.

One thing my nephew enjoys is pushing the stroller around using the metal bar that supports the storage basket on the back of the seat. Which is good considering the storage basket is too small to hold anything else. The basket appears to be a good size but nothing can squeeze into the small opening between the metal bars and the zippered opening is even smaller. So the basket is not helpful on mall trips. However, the stroller I bought has the cup holder up by the handle so I can hang the bags from there and it won't tip the stroller over.

Pros:
*Superior maneuverability-the stroller is amazing in the mall, going through the doors by myself, getting in and out of a crowded elevator

*one-handed steering-amazing!!! I really can steer it with only one hand which is good since sometimes I am either carrying my nephew, holding his hand, or holding shopping bags.

*child arm-rests-provide added security so I don't have to worry about him falling off the sides of it plus he likes resting his arms on them

*tri-fold-fits in my acura TSX along with my grandmother's wheelchair

*foot brake is sturdy/solid and leaves my hands free

Cons:
*Storage basket-basically non-existent and nonusuable

*Sun shade doesn't provide any shade and is not adjustable

*No child cup holder

*Wheels are plastic so ride over rough terrain is bumpy/uncomfortable

*Backrest padding does not cover the hinges of the sunshade so the child will bump his head on the hinges repeatedly or until he (or you) learns/remembers that they are there

*I had the salesman teach me how to fold and unfold the stroller because I had read that it can be a bit confusing and I can see that it would have been

Overall: Good buy for the price and would buy it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Stroller Ever, February 7, 2011
I was really surprised to see there are no reviews on this stroller, I guess it true what they say, "most people only write reviews when somethings wrong" which should tell you how great this stroller is.

This is the greatest stroller and I have owned a lot of strollers. It's compact square fold design make it great for fitting in tight spaces. I originally bought this stroller because we were going on an airplane with a toddler and an baby. Folding and unfolding was a breeze when getting through security and on and off the plane. The travel bag is cool but I really never use it. I really like the arm rests and the open design my son seems far more comfortable in it then other strollers. My son is now three but he is such a handful that I still put him in the stroller. My son is big for his age but fits just fine in the stroller. I had a Joovy sit n stand but had to let it go because he just got too big for it. So we went back to using this one and I had forgotten how great the Mia Moda is. You can turn it one handed which is great since I have a 5 year olds hand to hold. The storage bag on the back is much easier to get in and out of then the ones that are on the bottom. And the cup holder is a nice addition. It's a very sturdy smooth stroller, I would highly recommend this stroller. It's well worth the price, when I bought mine 2 1/2 years ago they were over $200, $161 is a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Stroller, June 10, 2010
I have had many single and double strollers, but none are as great as this one. We originally bought this stroller for a trip and needed one that would fold compact enough to fit in the airplane over head. This is a full size stroller that folds as compact as a umbrella except it's square and has a great bag to put it in. The great thing about this stroller is you can push it one handed (something you can't do with and umbrella), which is good if you have an older child holding the other hand. The hanging bag is easier to get things in and out of then other stroller storage. This is just a great stroller and well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Travel/Smaller Stroller, January 11, 2013
I researched many strollers before deciding on this one. I already own a Mia Moda stroller and am satisfied with it. I needed a smaller stroller to travel with on the airplane. This one hit the mark. My son at the time when I was looking was 20 month old. I wanted something that he would be able to get more use out of, his knees were not in his chest, reclined, and had storage. This had it all. The best part is the compact fold. I read other reviews here on Amazon and other sites about the complex fold. All I did was watch a You Tube video of the folding process and I was able to do it on the first time.
As with my other Mia Moda stroller this stroller moves with ease. When I am going into a store I am able to keep the door open and spin my son around to enter the store with one hand. My parents took this stroller to the zoo with them and they were extremely surprised at the ease of the push. They were also surprised at the lack of space this stroller takes up. My mom threw it in the back seat of her Audi and all it took up was the one seat.
When I traveled with my son I got many compliments with this stroller. In the airport everyone was watching me fold the stroller and many commented on the how nice it was that it folded so compact. Too bad the airline would not let me carry it on as they must have thrown it around there are black marks all over it and I got it back with the canopy torn off (easily fixed). I do recommend that it you travel with the stroller on a plane use the carry bag it comes with to prevent what happened to me.
The stroller does lack a child cup holder. One very con for me however, I was able to purchase at BRU a child cup holder that tightens on the handles. My other con to the stroller is the handle. I wish the handle was a bit larger as when going on a longer walk it becomes awkward after a while to push with both hands. However, the plus to this stroller is that you can push with one hand with ease.
My son currently is 25 months and he still at 37" can not touch the feet bar if he is not slouched. I will mention the stroller reminds me of a chair on wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stroller, December 2, 2011
I must say that this stroller is amazingly compact. It folds down to a square size, a little bit deeper than a regular Carry on but still very convenient. I must adhere to the first review, it is a great stroller, well design for it's size and very easy to pull one handed.
The color is beautiful if you like bright red. It has rubber tires, which provides a smooth ride. I think this will replace my Stokke, wich I particulary love, specially for the size when it is folded. Don't get me wrong, I Really love my Stokke, but I have a small SUV (BMW X3) and the trunk space is limited. This new stroller will fit much better with out loosing that much space. I am so happy with both strollers, but I have to say that this cielo evolution, it's far superior than most of the standard travel strollers.
I definetely will buy it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling!!!!, August 26, 2010
NY-Mommy (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
We love this stroller! Its great for us because my husband is a pilot, so we travel A LOT and we needed a stroller for our little one. And it fits in the back of a single engine Piper plane and the overhead compartments of the large jets.
Its so compact, that we don't need to use our Peg Perego stroller that much. Also, we both use sedans, and it doesn't take up all the space in the trunk.
I got the version with no arm rests (we couldn't find the one with the arms at the time.) But its still great!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best stroller ever, October 31, 2009
I have no idea why did they discontinued this item from their cataloge, it is so far the best stroller ever, I placed the order for mine and for a month I waited paciently for it, then the company sold out and on a lucky strike I finally got it. and in red.... if they only new how much money they would make if they manufactured this stroller again and maybe to hold toddlers for more than 40lbs it would be a hit. my daughter is very pleased and so are we, I'm not sacared of my elevator not working anymore I just pick it up and run 4 floors up without hessitance. good luck to who ever bought the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stroller!, August 27, 2010
L. Kramer (Cincinnati OH) - See all my reviews
Just received this stroller last night. We sold our Chicco Cortina travel system in order to buy this stroller. Our son is now 2.5 and doesn't need a giant stroller like the Chicco, but needs something easy to get in and out of and something he can nap in if needed. This looked like it would be perfect. Plus we are taking him on his first Disney trip soon and wanted something that would be easy to travel with.

The stroller arrived and I was surprised that the only thing I had to do was snap on the rear wheels. Assembled in 30 seconds! Then I took it for a test drive around the house. Steers very well and easily. Seems like a really nice ride as well.

Next, the big challenge, folding it back up. Well I broke my thumbnail trying to figure it out. Not a good start. After about 5 minutes of looking at the directions and still failing, I called in my husband the engineer. He struggled and cussed at if for another 5 minutes and then SUCCESS! We did not understand how the cup holder needed to be turned and that made all the difference. We practiced setting it up and collapsing it a couple times and it works like a breeze now. May have needed to get limbered up in the joints a bit as it was stiff at first.

My son loves the red color and we do too. I can't wait to take it out in public! This is a GREAT STROLLER!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky and Perfect, March 31, 2011
We had what I considered the perfect stroller- The Quinny Zapp - small- light - portable - snazzy - easily packed up looked super - but at a tall 2, our son outgrew it- and at a perfect timing - we passed it and the Maxi Cosi car seat that fit it to our friends who just had a baby last week! woot!
So I was really on the hunt for a stroller that would take us through the last bits of toddlerdome - I spent way too much time on line looking at the ins and outs of which one I should get- we travel quite a bit by air and train,- we go to zoos, museums and will be headed to theme parks where we will still need to stroll, so I wanted something that would hold up, be, lightweight, under $200, fold up small for travel and trunk, be of sturdy construction, have good rubber wheels, maybe recline, and be a bit cooler than your average umbrella thing.
This has it all- The 40lb suggested weight limit initially had me worried and almost turned me off, but I am sure this will be just fine - I sat in it and rolled around a bit and I can assure you I am nowhere near 40lbs.
The wheels are a good size, it does seem to have a bit of a tendency to tip back but I don't see this as a problem- this is a "push chair" for an older child and if the child is in it, it does not tilt. I like that there is a great deal of visibility on the sides, it even has armrests.
It is a slim stroller- great for navigating through tight spaces! and with the tall oval handle, you can steer it with 1 hand. It comes with a cup holder, too - what luxury!

There is a detachable mesh basket on the back that is great and can be accessed even if the child is in a reclining position.
My only caveat is the opening and closing- try it in the privacy of your own home a few times before venturing out into the public- it's a bit wacky, but once you get the hang of it-it's a breeze and it folds up into a little cube - brilliant! also comes with a carrier bag to toss over your shoulder.

I love it so far