Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: New Carbon|Change

on September 18, 2013
I previously had the Chicco Liteway stroller. Unfortunately, when I went on a trip, the airines I used didn't take care of it very well. The tire was wobbly and they broke off the cup holder.

I was looking for one similar to what I already had, but didn't want to pay the same price. I shopped for HOURS online, and looked at reviews via YouTube (thank God...very informative!). This one was the perfect match for me.

I'm on the shorter side (under 5 feet), and I noticed that these handles were slightly lower, so it's easier for me to push. It rolls smoothly. It's a little harder to open and fold than I expected, but it's okay, since I usually put my daughter in her car seat BEFORE I fold the stroller...so both my hands are free, anyway. The basket underneath is quite small, but it's still a big help when you need a place to put stuff. There's a little pocket in the back where I put my cell phone and keys...so that's handy. I hang my daughter's backpack on the back, and the weight doesn't make the stroller fall back, like the other strollers do...so that's definitely a plus. I have a screw on cup holder, which I can conveniently attach to different areas on the stroller, whether it be my drink, or my daughter's. The leg area goes up, and the back ALMOST fully reclines...which is great for naps AND convenient for me to change her diaper when there's no changing station nearby...THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE I LOOK FOR. This stroller is on the smaller side, though...so I think little ones may grow out of it rather quickly. The only part that confuses me is where exactly to put the visor. Sometimes I have to play with it a little bit to find exactly where it goes...I figure it out by matching the Velcro pieces. Oh...and when reclining the stroller, I have to use both hands, and if the baby is using a lot of weight to lean back, it can recline rather quickly/abruptly.
on September 4, 2013
I bought this stroller since I didn't want to take my 5 month old son's Mountain Buggy stroller while traveling. I chose this stroller mainly for it being compact and able to have an almost full recline. I went back and forth with other travel worthy strollers but I am so glad I chose this one due to the recline option. It really came in handy when I needed to change the baby and the bathrooms were full, also it made my son more comfortable when he was napping. The storage underneath is pretty small but it was to be expected. I wanted to give the stroller 4.5 stars but since opening the stroller is a little difficult had to make a deduction. Other than that, this is a great and very cute travel stroller.
on December 31, 2014
Exactly what I wanted for my grandson. Folding & unfolding is a breeze. Folds into a compact size. Doesn't take up a lot of room in trunk! Very comfortable for him! He loves it! Seat size is perfect with room to grow. Very sturdy. Amazon packed it very good and it arrived in excellent condition all the way here to Hawaii! Thanks Amazon!
on December 11, 2012
great handle height for 5'4" person, love how far back the seat reclines. Its very big and very heavy, when folding i always forget that you must always raise the foot rest because it will not close. annoying.
on August 15, 2013
I got this stroller open box to save a few bucks. I have an almost three yr old and I wanted this for vacation. I wanted a stroller that would fully recline so that he could take on-the-go naps and that is hard to find without spending more than $100. The stroller was in totally new condition- the box had been opened but it had not been used. We used this all over the midwest while visiting family- on country roads as well as Chicago streets- it did a great job. My only complaint was that the guard to keep it folded (a black lever on the side) was totally ineffective and didn't work to keep it closed. Other than that, it looks great, is light weight, has a small fold, reclines, has a nice leg extension, rolls great and is easy to steer. If you want a lightweight stroller that has all the bells and whistles without paying a premium- this is a great choice. It's not 100% perfect, but it does the job well.
on February 19, 2014
I should have been more suspicious when the first stroller that was shipped to me had a broken component, but the company responded so quickly by sending me a new one that I overlooked it. After one year of use as a secondary stroller, one of the hinges cracked, and I was told it was impossible to fix and the company was unwilling to replace it because it was beyond warranty. OK, I get it. Caveat emptor. Here is my advice to you to ignore the Consumer Reports glowing review and buy a different stroller that will last longer than one sad year.
on January 3, 2013
Did a lot of research before purchasing an umbrella stroller for our one-year-old. The Mia Moda was well-rated on Consumer Reports and seemed to have many of the same functions as the more expensive brands. The recline was the biggest selling point, however. Our son has napped in this stroller a few times already, and he never slept in his other strollers before.
on May 26, 2013
After doing my research on travel carriages this is the one I ended up with. It had eveytjing I was looking for from being able to have a close to flat recline to a great price.
on October 12, 2013
I bought this stroller specifically for use during travel (airports). I wanted a sturdy, well made and reasonably light weight stroller that I could use to wheel my 15 month old in through airport terminals (or more realistically, to use to carry my diaper bag while I wore my son!). The stroller quality is very high, the 'bones' of the stroller are excellent, it was easy to assemble and use. I found the directions on how to open/close the stroller difficult, but as a first time mom I probably don't have the intuition on how some of these gadgets work that other more experienced parents may have. The handles are at a great height...I'm a bit taller 5'10 and found the handles to be comfortable...I don't have to stoop etc to push the stroller. The canopy is pretty lacking, but since I really plan to use it for indoor useage that isn't a major minus. The seat does recline and the foot rest is adjustable. I flew from CA to NYC/Syracuse and back last week and I put the stroller in a travel bag to gate check and keep it clean. It survived without any damage. This is a great stroller for its category.
on March 18, 2016