Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 51 questions
vote
It displays them as you loaded them on the SD card.
Dec 7, 2013 by Susan P.
vote
Yes. I bought this frame to use on a science fair display board. I used iMovie to combine two videos and some text. Once I got the iMovie converted to something the frame supports (which does not seem to be anything apple related) (although i may just not be tech savvy enough) the frame cycled the movie during the science fair as it was the only video file. If you have a string of videos it will play them in the order they appear on the list and then start over. You can mute the sound or have it playing as well.
May 16, 2013 by Laura Osborne
vote
No, it is not cordless. It comes with an adapter that has to be plugged in to power the frame.
Dec 17, 2012 by Nancy Kathryn
votes
Yes, you can import pictures from your computer; the frame will store the pictures; you do not need the frame attached to the computer.
Oct 6, 2013 by Cynthia L. Bills
votes
It can be plugged into a 240V AC but not a 24V DC. It can be plugged into a car AC, only if it's between 100-240V AC.
Jan 4, 2013 by Karen
votes
No. The slideshow can be set to display random TRANSITION effects, but there is no choice for random photo display. Ill be sending mine back because of the lack of this feature.
Jan 1, 2014 by R. Carr
votes
Output 5V, 1500mA
Mar 25, 2014 by Steven M.
votes
It requires very precise formatting. Mine all came up as "not supported" until I downloaded the file converter free plug in and followed their tutorial http://content.miccastore.com/sites/default/files/Micca%20Standard%20Video%20Recode%20Tutorial.pdf Once you do that (and it is easy) the video should play on the device
Nov 30, 2013 by Ben and Nate Bradley and their mom (Kris)
votes
I know that for photos I have been able to set it up so that it simply repeats the same photos over and over again as soon as you turn it on. I don't know if this would work for videos or not. Regardless, I don't recommend this photo frame; the image quality is terrible.
Jun 5, 2013 by Alex
votes
If you mean a Kensington lock, I don't see any place to attach one.
18 days ago by F. L. OKelley
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers