Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Micca M707 7-Inch 800x480 High Resolution Digital ..." and save 42% off the $69.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Micca M707 7-Inch 800x480 High Resolution Digital Photo Frame with Auto On/Off Timer
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Incredible clarity with over 3 times the screen detail of standard photo frames
- Rich and vibrant colors shows your photos with remarkable image quality.
- Really easy to use, with no required setup and no software to install - just turn it on. It's that easy.
- Sleek and stylish design, less than 1" thick with flush mounted buttons for easy operation
- Smart and energy efficient, consumes only 5 watts of power in use and less than 1 cent of electricity to use for 10 hours.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Package Height||2.6 x 7.3 x 13 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.25 pounds|
Easy to Use
The Micca M707 is very easy to use, with no required setup and no software to install. Just insert a storage device such as a USB flash drive or SD card with photos into the photo frame, turn it on, and the slideshow will automatically start. You can even take a SD card from a camera and play photos from it directly without any additional processing.
Beautiful and Green
The sleek and elegant M707 is less than 1" thick, with a brushed aluminum front and curved back, delivering a beautifully modern and sophisticated look. It is also very energy efficient, consuming only 5 watts of power in use, or about 1/3 of an energy-saving CFL light bulb. Displaying photos for 10 hours costs less than one cent of electricity.
- 7-Inch Widescreen 800x480 LCD Display
- Reads USB drives up to 32GB
- Reads SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB
- Picture Format: JPG
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- Micca 7" Digital Photo Frame
- Owner's Manual
- 100-240V AC Power Adapter
Top Customer Reviews
Have had it a few weeks, and here are my thoughts:
- Looks Great. Colors and off-angle viewing are pretty good. Obviously this changes as you move around, but your pics won't disappear.
- Fairly easy menu in the back. After messing around once or twice, you'll be able to use it from memory, while looking at the front of the screen to see what's going on.
- Great stand that easily allows the switch between portrait and landscape display.
- Resizing of pics: Of course I did not manually resize/crop several hundred photos to make them fit perfectly to the frame. The option that fits the picture to the frame seems to work really well, and almost nothing important is getting cropped. There are a few that I've had to selectively crop to get what I wanted, but overall you shouldn't have to to mess around if you don't want to.
- Looks and feels good....not cheap. All plastic, but the front has the look of brushed metal.
- Awesome that it takes both USB thumb drive and SD card
Neutral / Negatives
- Randomness of pics: Ok, so this one seems a little off to me. I've got about 150 - 200 pics on the thing right now and sometimes it just doesn't seem all that random. It seems to cycle back to pictures fairly often at times. I noticed another review that mentioned this, and I'm glad to know it's not just me. Whatever algorithm or whatever they use to create randomness does seem to not be the greatest, but as I add more and more pics, it becomes more and more negligible. With only a few dozen pics, I imagine this would bug you.
- I really wish it took batteries.Read more ›
Now that the frames are working correctly, the pictures look great, I don't have any problems with the resolution. The buttons on the frame do seem sort of flimsy, but I didn't have any problems with any of them so far. The frustration was quite a hassle, but now that it is worked out I am overall happy with the product.
However, this particular Micca is a slam dunk. Although it costed me about the same as the one I ended up throwing away, its quite good, especially for the money. The images are high resolution, quite crisp, and excellent contrast. Granted, its not as good as the Sony model of similar size, but the Micca is about $100 less.
Very satisfied, hopefully it doesn't take a dump on me a month from now.
The front-facing frame part was not stuck down properly, so it looks like the whole top left corner is lifting up, plus along the top of that same front-facing frame there are several 'wave-like' bumps where it appears as if someone has pulled the corner up and stuck it back down again, so it is no longer flat, if that makes sense.
The resolution is stated as 800*480, which is somewhat unusual (most frames and cameras take 4:3 ratio photos), but good for widescreen effect. Here's the problem though: I spent time in photoshop preparing a number of photos to the 800*480 res, only to find when viewing them on this digital frame, the image displayed cuts off a portion of the photo on either side of the 800 width, and with the height it slightly squashes the photo down so people/faces look slightly wider than they should. Yes, I tried the different options for fitting the images as well.. same result.
I guess you get what you pay for (was $39.95 on sale for me). I am returning this product and will likely purchase a Sony one, although the price is more than double what I paid for this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
CHEAP!!!...CHEAP!!! AND CHEAP!!!....DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS ITEMPublished 14 months ago by Vickie
Worked well for pictures within the limitations, not too small or big.Published 15 months ago by Barry Payne
Great price point. My mom uses it constantly in her house and loves it. Stores many pics and easy to use. Don't worry about it not being name brand.Published on March 19, 2014 by Nurse 2013
I bought this frame for my grandparents for Christmas. We live 900 miles apart and I wanted to give them a digital frame so we could easily send them updated family pictures. Read morePublished on April 20, 2013 by aylith
Worked well at first, but lately it's been freezing up and has to be turned off and on to start working again. Read morePublished on April 17, 2013 by L. Mallette
i did a lot of research and the Micca M707 7-Inch seemed to be the best
it is simple to use with a stunning screen and smooth design
the interface is very... Read more
Very nice for the price, we ordered two for our families to share photos, they definitely enjoyed them. Read morePublished on March 11, 2013 by oy' with the cats already
I was only purchasing this as a cheap way to show digital pics in my office. I was really not looking for stellar quality. Read morePublished on February 21, 2013 by Heather Novak