5.0 out of 5 stars sexy and hot
It looks and fit great its a great looking shoe on and off good quality,one of the best white shoe I have it just beautiful.
Published on September 25, 2012 by Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars very high and heel is uncomfortable
The wedge on these shoes is very high (almost stripper status) and the heel of the shoe is very hard which causes blisters. It is an okay shoe but not one you can wear in the daytime or for an extended period.
Published 6 months ago by jasmine

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy and hot, September 25, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars very high and heel is uncomfortable, June 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and deceptive shoe, December 21, 2012
i wore these out and they are cute and comfortable! when i wore them out people thought it was a stiletto because the wedge is a dark brown (not black) and at night you could only see the white. they are very cute and the peep toe is not uncomfortable. with some dark slacks and a blazer they can easily be used for a business outfit (if done correctly). glad i bought them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Michael Antonio Women's Andie-Rep Wedge Sandal,Black,10 M US, December 12, 2012
Low quality product or not good quality.
The product package is very large, this makes the price of the product is multiplied if sent to mailbox.
Delivery time ok
The product size is NOT based on standard sizes. The shape of the shoe is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE!!!!!, November 28, 2012
Of all the items i ever ordered from Amazon, this one tops the list. I was very happy with my purchase. These looked even better than the picture. Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars One outstanding pair of shoes!, November 10, 2012
This shoe is the exact fit. I have a hard time finding an eight that is not too big or too small and this on is neither. Both of my feet fit. I sometimes have to get a seven and a half of eight and a half. Tried the eight and a half it was too big but the eight, the size I wear fit without problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Just Awesome ", July 4, 2012
Michael Antonio go hard, and very reasonable price.I hav Had the chance to purchase several shoes from this merchant and I love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wedge, October 6, 2012
I am currently deployed and had these sent to a family member's house. She said they were really cute. I am a fan of Michael Antonio shoes, so I am sure I will like them when I see them.

Michael Antonio Women's Andie-Rep Wedge Sandal