5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Published on December 23, 2011 by AverageGirl

1.0 out of 5 stars mmm@lasvegas
Published on December 16, 2011 by Mary Margaret McCoy

1.0 out of 5 stars mmm@lasvegas, December 16, 2011
I ordered these boots in grey because I thought they would be "perfect" with my new Christmas dress (my boyfriend loved them as well). The grey "fabric" looked nice on the shoe portion of the boot because it was structured and had a lovely shape to the toe. The heel and the platform was equally nice. I don't really know if it was comfortable because the boot was much to large for the size 9 I ordered...I was drowning in the boot. I suggest you order 1 full size smaller than you normally wear. The top of the boot was horrible at best for me. The picture is very deceiving as it looks like the shaft is rather slender and somewhat fitted. Nothing could be farther than the truth. It says the top opening is 14.75". My pair is 16 inches. I would literally have to wrap and pin the boot to get it to look like it does in the photo. I'm sure it was done for the picture. The straps are very flimsy and not adjustable at all so they just kinda hung there as the boot started to slouch. Now, just a few days from Christmas I have to start my search all over again. This is my first purchase of Michael Antonio footwear and I am terribly disappointed. Beware all you first time buyers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Michael Antonio Women's Banks Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I received these as a gift and love them. For me they are true-to-size, 9. I disagree with the previous review that they are too big around. Mine do measure just under 16 inches around at the top, but they will work great with leggings/skinny jeans tucked in or worn with just nylons and a skirt and not look too big. I like my boots close to my legs at top and these fit just right for either situation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Micheal Antonio Women's Banks Knee High Boots REd, December 29, 2011
nice looking boot, except I did not like the material, it looked cheap, but I kept them anyway, some times you have to be carefull with Micael Antonia shoes, the fit was good ... true fit for a 6.5. would I buy again No not for 40.00 plus 9.00 shipping charge.... would have only paid 25.00 total if I saw them in person, but they do have a great look, me personally would have like them in red leather.... real leather. I am just saying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Antonio, March 23, 2014
I love his stuff. honestly I bought these about a year and a half ago. I still haven't worn them yet. the color is not as I expected. they are lighter. however they are very comfortable and very stylish. I just need to find something to were them with.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disliked, March 14, 2013
I live in Venezuela, I bought this model because I liked and I arrived defective. For what I have in store for not getting rid of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, January 23, 2013
I happen to being wearing them right now. Super duper comfy which is hard to find these days! I'd buy them again...

5.0 out of 5 stars red boots, January 12, 2013
love the boots and my favorite color is red. They fit just right and there were just like it was describe.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME! ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD!, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Michael Antonio Women's Banks Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I purchased these shoes, because they look so much like European style and i was very nervous, because this was my first "shoe order" online. Now I'm happy i ordered these beautiful boots! They are so comfortable! Even though they are high, it doesn't feel that way. These are great to any weather! snow, rain or just nice sunny fall/winter time! Looking amazing and getting a lot of compliments along with looks :). GREAT CHOICE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Michael Antonio Women's Banks Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
They came quicker than expected. I was pleased with what I seen when I opened the box and they look awesome on my feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars mizz fashionista, October 8, 2012
love them they look and feel good on my feet and everyone's looking I'm bringing the new style to my town

Michael Antonio Women's Banks Knee-High Boot