Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Antonio Women's Galian Wedge Sandal,Orange,5.5 M US
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 29, 2013
Love this shoe, goes with everything. Really comfortable to wear all day. One thing...If you wear for a long period of time ( ive had them for 3 years) and they get worn in you pinky toe might pop out the side so you'll just have to tuck it back in the black leather strap. True to size. Sometimes blisters on the side of the big toe...minor rub blister. Minor wear and tear after 3 years.
on September 17, 2010
These shoes are very cute but not so comfortable to wear. You would need some of those shoe gels in the bottom of the shoe. The straps of the shoes rub against your toes, which feels like you're being scratched. The base back part of the shoe rubs against your achilles. I didn't buy the shoes tight. I have plenty of room in it but all these things are still happening.
on July 20, 2010
I love the style of the shoe and the color is awesome. I usually like wedge styles because they are more comfortable. This shoe was not comfortable. The straps were tight and the wooden heel had such a sharp angle. I felt like my foot was being bent all day. I hate to say it but I've worn stilettos that were more comfortable. I have only worn the shoe once because I don't relish the foot torture again. I do intend to give it another try eventually. I'd only recommend this shoe for short events where there is a lot of sitting.
on October 9, 2010
Loved these shoes online; cute color (got the green), stylish and sexy looking; and the looks translate when you try them on. It's walking in them all day that bites...literally bites - into your toes. LOL, pride knows no pain but these shoes taught me a good lesson in when to say "when!" The left foot keep feeling as if the elastic was loose and would fall off while the right foot (and trust me, I'm sooo not kidding) squeezed the feeling right out of my toe!! There's something weird about the straps around the toes in that it somehow cramped my middle toe so that it got jammed. Yes, jammed! I had to be out all day unexpectedly with them on and my toe went numb. And here's the thing...I really love the look of these shoes so every once in a while I'd try them again (had them 2 months now) and just get reminded within a really short time, just why I don't wear them. Today was the last time; I just can't do it again. They're outta here! Sigh! Cute; inexpensive, sexy to look at but just NOT worth the pain!
on March 25, 2010
I just got the today, and I love them, so pretty and and so stylish, very good quality also.
on July 29, 2010
this shoes is very inconfortable. I receive the shoes broken. I not happy with the purchase
on April 26, 2011
I didn't wear these shoes until recently and now wish
I had worn them sooner as I would have bought them in
different colors. Very comfortable and so cute on.