5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoes!
Just got mine from the mail. Ordered black and blush true to size. Very sexy and elegant. Happy with this purchase.
Published 6 months ago by Ms.Nicole 01

3.0 out of 5 stars Jaxine
Simple and elegant, this shoe is absolutely beautiful BUT a comfort nightmare.
I wear heels all the time and can stand all night as well as dance in heels but this one, I cant. There is virtually ZERO padding for the front of the foot. If youre looking for a pair of heels that you can stand in for a long period of time, THIS IS NOT THE PAIR.

I would...
Published 12 months ago by Menisha

3.0 out of 5 stars Jaxine, April 2, 2013
Simple and elegant, this shoe is absolutely beautiful BUT a comfort nightmare.

I would recommend these shoes for something like going to dinner, nothing where you have to be on your feet for more than 30 minutes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoe! Not so comfortable!, October 8, 2013
DJ (Tehachapi, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I can usually walk pretty well in heels and can handle uncomfortable footwear. However, these are VERY difficult to walk in and are VERY uncomfortable. A great shoe if your event does not require you to walk or stand. However, they are unbearably CUTE AND VERY VERY SEXY!! for that I gave them an extra star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoes!, October 8, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, but will take getting used to, August 2, 2013
Carolyn (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
The shoes came looking as expected. The color is a light pink color with a snakeskin texture. Overall, the fit is perfect. I wish the shoes had more of a platform bottom to create more support for the balls of your feet. The height of the heel makes it difficult to walk in these, especially considering the style with one thin strap holding the shoe to your feet. The heel height did not affect my rating, however, since it is listed and I'm the one having difficulty walking in high heels (hah!). The rating came from the lack of support for the balls of your feet and the discomfort it creates. I think eventually, after I wear them enough, I could get used to them but for right now, they are sitting in my closet collecting dust.

4.0 out of 5 stars Second pair, April 8, 2013
beautiful shoe, and i love the pastel snake skin. it fits a little more snug then the first pair for some reason, but still a keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy, March 18, 2014
These shoes are gorgeous and very sexy. At first I was afraid they were too high but after wearing them for a bit I got used to them. Because they are so high I can't wear them all day but rather for a night out. I actually have them in two colors. They are simple, look well made, good quality for the price and extremely sexy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, February 10, 2014
I searched high and low for a pale pink sandal. When I came across these on another site they were sold out in my size, and half the price that was on Amazon. When I saw them available on Amazon I had to have them since I couldn't find this color anywhere else. The shoe fits like a glove (true to size), and is exactly as mentioned in the description. My only complaint was that the delivery was expected on a Tuesday before 8 p.m. and I didn't get them until Thursday afternoon. Thankfully my event isn't until April. Very pleased with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Designer looks for a bargain price, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Michael Antonio Women's Jaxine Rep Sandal (Apparel)
The look and comfort of this shoe are fantastic. They look way more expensive then they are! The only complaint is that they run a tad large and I already wear the smallest size! Other than that it a great staple shoe for your collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Looking Shoe, January 7, 2014
This is a very sexy petite shoe that looks fabulous with dress or jeans.Love the color and style as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE!!, November 12, 2013
I bought this shoe in every color it comes in!! It fits true to size, is very comfortable, and is very flattering (it slims down my feet, and doesn't squeeze my toes so I look like I have huge, wide feet, lol). It goes with everything, and makes my legs look great. I also love the faux-snake/reptile-like pattern/design on the shoe. It doesn't look or feel cheap at all.

ARRAY(0xa36aef54)