5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, sexy and great price!
Published 22 months ago by Rachel

2.0 out of 5 stars Very ill fitting shoe, but pretty!
This shoe is quite attractive, but the straps that come across the instep of the foot do not fit at all. Only a person with a narrow foot across the toes and a high/thick arch would be able to fill out this shoe. Across the toes it fits like a narrow, which was nice, but the arch area is way too loose with no way to adjust the fit.
Published 21 months ago by TnJane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, sexy and great price!, October 18, 2012
These shoes are great! I don't wear heals over 3 inches normally, but ordered these to wear on special occasions, ("date nights") with my husband and the occasional wedding. With the ankle strap and the straps around the toes and foot, they stay on well and feel secure. I was afraid they would hurt because of the height, and they are taller than I'm used to but they are walkable and stylish. I am between a 81/2 and 9- I bought size 9 and they fit perfect. Any smaller and they would have been too tight around the toes. This was my first time ordering shoes online, but I'm very happy with the price, shipped promt, and they fit perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend Loved Shoes, December 5, 2012
Got these yesterday for my girlfriend and she has been wearing them any time she can since then. She loves them. They fit well. She wears a 7-7.5 depending on the shoe and these we got in a 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Simple Heels, November 9, 2012
I bought these heels in nude for a formal event that I'll be attending and because I always wanted a pair of heels in nude. I wear a size 7 and bought them in a 7.5 first because I had read reviews about this sandal on other sites that it's a bit tight on the pinky toe and to buy a half size up. When the 7.5 arrived, they felt great around my toes, but were definitely too long for my feet (a good half inch) and the straps that cross over the foot running from the ankle strap to the toes was too loose. It did not look good at all and even with the ankle strap on the last hole, was still too big. I returned those and ordered them in a 7 instead. The 7 fit perfectly so I can say these heels run true to the size. The length of the size 7 was perfect and the straps crossing over from the ankle strap down to the toes perfectly hugged my feet. They are a bit tight on the toes and would definitely hurt my pinky toe if I walked in them, but if you'll be doing a lot of sitting or standing, they are pretty comfortable. I'm sure after a few uses, the straps around the pinky toes will feel better. The style and color of these heels are perfect for casual or dressy outfits. Overall great pair of heels and worth the momentary pain in my pinky toe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very ill fitting shoe, but pretty!, November 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Antonio Shoes, October 9, 2012
When I saw this shoes I liked them but had my reserves if they were going to be as beatiful as they look and if they were going to fit. Now I can say they are beautiful, the fit was perfect and are true size. They are perfect for an evening activity or for work (if you don't walk a lot) I bought them in black and nude and I love them. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
she likes them

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Summer Sandal!, January 3, 2014
Love these heels! They looks great in the summer, are very versatile becuase of the color and are relatively comfortable. I don't wear heels often and when I do my feet typically hurt within the hour but these are very doable. The ankle strap is also comfortable as it doesnt dig into your ankle like other ankle straps i've worn. I would def buy these again in another color. Fast shipping too

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 2, 2014
just what i wanted. Is exactly as in the picture. Fits perfectly and is very comfortable, the color is what I wanted

4.0 out of 5 stars loved them, November 3, 2013
I was so satisfied to see that they were really nice and beautiful as shown. I wiould buy again these kind of shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have worn them out., November 1, 2013
For a quite high heel they are very comfortable -- even after a 10-hr day. These have been a great choice for me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›