5.0 out of 5 stars True to size
No need to size up; you might even be able to get into a half size smaller if availability is an issue. Toe box is nice and wide. Even though the picture may make the toe box look shallow or short, it might be an optical illusion because of the height of the hidden platform, but it's long enough that there is no "toe cleavage" for most (unless you have REALLY long toes).
Published on August 23, 2011 by Bird Person

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite What the Doctor Ordered
Published on July 2, 2011 by Z. Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite What the Doctor Ordered, July 2, 2011
This review is from: Michael Antonio Women's Loveme-Pat Pump (Apparel)
The red is a shade or two lighter than the actual picture. So, the shoe is the wrong color of red I needed. Also, I wear an 8 1/2 (which I ordered) and the fit was almost perfect. However, I noticed I still had extra room in the back of the shoe so I when I walked, the shoe would come up in the back. This shoe seems to run a half size big. I would re-order it in a size 8 if the red was the right shade. Overall, I had to rate 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, August 23, 2011
Bird Person (CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dress shoe, March 9, 2013
JaNeh "jabean" (NEWTON, IOWA, US) - See all my reviews
I love these shoes! I purchased to wear to a wedding. They look expensive and fit true to size. They are comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Color is a little different than the pic, but still nice!, January 3, 2012
These are very chic and will go nicely with everything from dress slacks to dresses to even jeans!They fit nicely and do not slide off of my heels, I have narrow heels btw. I cannot see wearing them standing for an entire work day but they should be just fine if you are up and down all day. Very nice shoe for the price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, May 30, 2011
This shoe was the perfect fit. I really love the way it fit. It made me feel sexy and looked great with my outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, awesome colour, May 4, 2011
This review is from: Michael Antonio Women's Loveme-Pat Pump (Apparel)
Fit was exactly right. Am a 39 in European size and the 8.5 was exactly right. Colour is sensational!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute but Super Small, March 18, 2014
These shoes were very cute, but my toes couldn't even fit inside. If you have tiny feet these may be great for you but I wear 5.5-6.0 in heels. The 6 was too big but the 5.5 was too small so they didn't work for me, but I'll still give good review as they are cute.

1.0 out of 5 stars nope, December 26, 2013
too small. Don't buy it they are super hard to walk in and they squeeze your feet yucky yucky yucky

3.0 out of 5 stars True to color, September 2, 2013
I ended up giving these to a friend because they ran way large. They looked like really nice shoes .

5.0 out of 5 stars My most fun pair of shoes, August 30, 2013
I really like these shoes a lot. I bought them for a friend's wedding, because I needed hot pink shoes, but I wear them all the time. They are pretty uncomfortable, but I put pads and liners in them, so they aren't too bad now. I pretty much expect patent leather high-heel pumps to be uncomfortable, so I didn't dock the product a star.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›