Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 15, 2009
I saw these boots dancing across my screen while I was shopping for something else. I HAD TO HAVE THEM! I love them, too! They are very tall, so if you are adverse to high heels, pass on these. If you LOVE high heels (like I do), you HAVE TO GET THESE!
on December 15, 2009
I love these boots. They are stylish, affordable, and have had many compliments. I would reccomend them as far as comfort also. I ordered 1/2 size up because I didn't want them to hurt my feet. These were a great buy overall.
on January 6, 2010
I love this bootie. It is so cute and stylish. I get compliments on them all the time. They are such a bargain too. It is comfortable considering the size of the heel. (Please note that all my shoes have at least a 3" heel; so, I am use to heels). The shoe seems a little on the big size, but the overall fit is good. It easily fits my lower calves, but it is not too loose like some ankle boots. It was a wonderful purchase. I think that I will get another color.
As I mention above, I got the black suede and they really are lovely. What I adore about these is that I own a black suede miniskirt with which these too-cute shoes go perfectly!

The silver buckle really does "liven up" these lovely boots; it is eye-catching without being at all overpowering. To take this a bit further, accentuating the overall effect with other pieces of understated jewelry is really the way to go with these.

As always, I recommend gel inserts, but these aren't bad to walk in without inserts (the hidden platform is a little less than an inch, which makes these heels feel a bit lower than they really are). However, inserts always increase the comfort-level with just about any pair of very high heels.

Having said that, if you aren't very accustomed to walking in very high heels, you might want to go with something that has a lower heel until you are accustomed to walking in at least three inch heels. Then, you can "step up" to these! Taking the hidden platform in account, these feel like walking in four inch heels, even though they are really more like five inch heels.

I'm thinking very seriously of getting these in another color but for now, I can't decide which one. So, I'll just finish by saying these are really cute, are quite wearable, and are just a really cool pair of heels.
on November 19, 2010
These boots are very attractive in appearance, however, the quality is poor. After a few months, the seam at the instep came apart, and the white filling was oozing out. The boots weren't even regularly worn. They were used approx once a week or so. I loved the look of these boots, well, while they lasted, but I would not recommend them to anyone due to the poor quality.
on January 28, 2010
Got the last pair in red, size 9. Was reluctant because it does specify that they are NOT suede but for the price, I figured if they looked bananas, I'd just return them. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box. Very cute, very high, but the platform offsets the heel height. Could've used a 1/2 size smaller because like other commenters, they do run big but overall well worth the $$$. Received MANY compliments on them. Sorry if you missed out on the red ones......oh well, maybe next season!
on January 18, 2010
These boots are great and are very comfortable...
The only thing I would say is that they run a little big because I have to wear thick socks with them or they dont fit well... Usually I wear a size 7.5 or 8 in boots and with these being a size 7.5 they definatley run big, should of got 1/2 size smaller! Other then that they are GREAT and I would definatley recommend them!
on December 10, 2010
I loved these boots they were very comfortable and I thought well worth the price. Then I noticed that the seam that goes down the middle of the right boot had started to split. Less then a year old and already they are NO good!!
on February 17, 2010
For the price, you cannot get any better shoes than this! Not as comfortable but certainly awesome to look. You need to put some cushion inside ....
on February 10, 2010
I love these boots. They are very comfortable considering the height and very cute :) Make sure to order a whole size or 1/2 a size down!