5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable!!
Published 21 months ago by A. Fogle

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not lasting
Published 23 months ago by Lexi

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect boot, January 23, 2013
I love these boots. They are comfortable not to high.....Would get another pair in a different color....you can wear easy with solid color or multi color

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable!!, January 2, 2013
A. Fogle (Normal, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I love these shoes! They are very comfortable and look just like the picture. I walked around and stood in these for several hours without any real discomfort; these shoes did not create any pressure points for me. I found that the leg opening for these boots is quite sizable. I have over an inch of extra room in these and my calves aren't overly thin. This extra space would work well with jeans or other such pants without being uncomfortable. As for the actual shoes, they fit true to size. I have wider feet and was perfectly fine with the fit.

Also, for the price (~$22 at my time of purchase) I doubt I could find a better boot in this style. I am exceptionally pleased with these and will buy this brand of shoe again without a doubt.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good at this price, November 28, 2012
They didn't look as cheap as they actually are. I am able to wear them and walk around with them. The heels don't really feel as bad as some of the cheap shoes. If you don't care about the make of the shoes and you're not looking to spend on hundreds of dollars on designer shoes these work very well. You can even wear them for one year and throw them away not that the quality is not good but the price is just right.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not lasting, October 17, 2012
These boots were nice; and looked exactly like the picture. Fit true to size. I wear 7 or 7.5 and usually order a half size up when buying boots; but I got these in 7.5 and they fit just right. They did not last very long though. I was just walking one day and they felt weird. When I checked I noticed the bottom was coming off. They are not genuine leather boots so I didn't expect them to last forever, but I was certain I would have gotten some more wear from these. Oh well....

Michael Antonio Women's Marsala Boot