- Series: Picture Story Biography
- Library Binding: 31 pages
- Publisher: Childrens Pr (October 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0516041851
- ISBN-13: 978-0516041858
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.2 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,101,983 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Michael Chang: Tennis Champion (Picture Story Biography) Library Binding – October, 1992
Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series, and the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage. Pre-order the official script book today. Kindle | Hardcover
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
rather slim volume opens with an introduction on Michael's
courageous win at the '89 French Open, then launches into a
account of his early life and career up to 1992. Although
understandably short on detail, the pictures are what make
this book a real find, as there are many childhood photos
and snapshots out of the Chang family album.