Michael Graves Design Cross-Cut Paper Shredder
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Shreds up to 5 sheets per shred
- Shreds up 1 credit card per shred
- Shredding Size : 1/5" 1 5/8" (5mm x 42mm) Particles
- Control Buttons: Auto, Off, Reverse, clear
- Automated Sensor
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. It seems to be relatively safe for family use, even in households with children. Since we do have children and others visit regularly, I have looked at it carefully to see if there are any obvious dangers. I don't see any.
It would NOT be safe around toddlers or babies, however (at least, if they weren't watched carefully) if only because they might be able to tip it over or jam their hands in UNDER the protective top.
2. Our trash load is much smaller because the shredded paper is much more compact and takes up less space than unshredded paper. It has a BUILT-IN electric pencil sharpener. Not the greatest pencil sharpener, but it does the job.
3. ONE CAVEAT: There isn't a one-touch button for opening or emptying the bin and the lid is a bit heavy, but perhaps this is normal (this is our first shredder). The bin itself isn't huge but I find I rarely have to change it more than twice a week. If you get LOTS of papework, you may prefer a shredder with a larger bin. I'd say we handle a fair amount of paperwork daily, including contracts that have to be shredded page by page.
BOTTOM LINE: For family or small business use, this should do fine,although it probaby is better as a family or individual shredder. Great quality for the price!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
FYI - I bought this from a different store long ago for the in-law's but I wanted to review this shredder here on Amazon because of how fed up I got with this thing. Read morePublished 1 month ago by E Wong
This paper shredder is both efficient and economical. It seems designed for the home rather than for a business. And in my home, we love it!Published 21 months ago by Earle Williams
It's not top-of-the-line quality, but for what it is, it isn't bad. It's pretty straightforward: an on/off, a reverse-push through, and a pencil sharpener. Read morePublished 23 months ago by The Addict Shoppe
Stylish, woorks well, etc. but all moot when it dies completely (the indicator lights do not even light up). Took a chance and lost! I would not buy another.Published on June 11, 2006 by Online Shoppr Scott
Ive had this shredder for about a year and it worked ok for about 2 months after which it barely could shred 1 sheet of paper. Read morePublished on June 9, 2006 by Robert Samphire
easy to use and excellent for its purpose tends to have residu caught in blade afterr done but easily cleaned would recomend for a home small shredding jobsPublished on January 14, 2006 by Dominick Pirrotta
Had less than a year of use. Can't find the receipt so I'm just going to chuck it.Published on January 11, 2006 by I. Roang
Love Michael Graves line at Target'. Bought the shredded, usual househoold light load.....it fried about 3 months after use. So what do I do???? Read morePublished on September 28, 2005 by Robert J. Greco
This shredder has a safety function which does not allow the power to be turned on unless it is completely inserted into the bin. Read morePublished on July 24, 2005 by Dong-ha Chung