5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Michael Jackson - Instrumental Solos: Violin (Alfred's Instrumental Play-Along) (Paperback)
My daughter has now found a way to enjoy violin again. This book is perfect for a player who is getting a little bored with classical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever!!!, October 26, 2013
This book the bomb! I finally can play Michael Jackson songs. All his songs for just $12. I tried looking for the songs separetly but each song cost about $3.99 so this is such a good savings. All his sing s are there. For piano,violin, and also included in orchestra band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 9, 2011
I am a huge MJ fan, and this is just wonderful! It comes with a CD, as stated, and violin pieces and accompanying piano pieces as well. They are easy enough to play for those that aren't experts. I only wish it had Heal the World, then it would be perfect!

Michael Jackson - Instrumental Solos: Violin (Alfred's Instrumental Play-Along)
$16.99 $15.05
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.