5.0 out of 5 stars Epic Dunk, Epic Poster
Published on May 2, 2012 by RG

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but ok
Wasn't a clear picture but it was still nice I gave it as a gift.. it looks nice in frame
Published 14 months ago by Jackie Hamm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic Dunk, Epic Poster, May 2, 2012
This review is from: Michael Jordan Famous Foul Line Dunk Vintage Sports Poster Print (Kitchen)
My post-man decided to try to put the three foot tube in my mailbox, with a foot and a half sticking out on a rainy day. The cardboard was soaked, but the seller put a plastic wrapper around the posters. I am extremely grateful for their forethought. I was amazed with how sharp the image is. We put this up right above the couch in our college apartment, and it's the perfect decoration. MJ was in a league of his own. I love remembering that dunk every time I look at this poster.

It ships in a sturdy cardboard tube, safe from harm, and I even got mine a day early. I couldn't be more happy with this transaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars CRAZY!!!!, September 6, 2011
This poster is MORE than I expected it to be. The photo posted on Amazon is from a distance. When it arrives it is ZOOMED into M.J. flying past the free throw line about to do some serious damage. I will Mos Def. be ordering from Poster Rev. in the future...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poster, Great Price, January 12, 2013
The poster is beautiful. Definitely clear and vivid. You have to put it in a frame to get the full potential from this poster. The size is pretty large so take that into consideration. I was very satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars MJ Poster, January 22, 2012
I love Michael and this dunk. I saw it and I knew I had to have it, this vendor didn't keep me waiting either, the poster arrived sooner than I had anticipated. I would order from them again if I had the choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars his airness, June 23, 2014
I had it when I was a little boy and everytime I looked at it I was amazed. time passed and somehow it got lost along the way. finally I got it again and it still has the same magic effect over me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poster!, July 14, 2014
Bought this for my son's room. It looks great framed.

5.0 out of 5 stars MANCAVE ESSENTIAL, May 9, 2014
Nice frame, clean and clear difinition on the poster inside! Order this without a doubt, i got the Muhammed Ali also, love them both!

5.0 out of 5 stars nostalgia at its finest, March 7, 2014
i love this thin, it brings back so many memories from when i was a kid and used to watch him play, MJ willalways be the best! i was surprised at how clear the picture was its phenominal

2.0 out of 5 stars not that great, March 1, 2014
The poster was faded not great quality. With this poster I'm pretty sure that they could of made it more high def when printing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Jordan, January 12, 2014
Great classic poster of Michael Jordan. Poster picture is a bit grainy, but I'm guessing the original picture was as well. Arrived quickly and in sturdy carrier so was in great condition

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›