Auction Kings 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pick-Off Special SEASON PREMIERE: Paul challenges his crew to the first-ever Gallery 63 Pick-Off! Each player has $500 and 1 hour to pick their treasures at an antique market. The one with the largest profit margin on auction day wins everybody's profits.
2. Talladega Nights Fire Suit/Hydroplane A pit crew suit from the movie Talladega Nights brings out Cindy's inner redneck; a custom-built Hydroplane Speedboat pushes Paul's aquatic skills to the test; and a guitar labeled "Bigsby" arrives that could be worth a quarter of a million dollars.
3. Yankee Stadium Ticket Light/Vintage Watch Collection The Gallery 63 crew auction off an early 1900s ticket light from Yankee Stadium. Expert appraiser Jamie Breese authenticates a collection of namebrand vintage watches. A seller brings in his family's collection of historic letters signed by Samuel Adams.
4. M16/Butt-Actived Musical Chair Paul and the Gallery 63 crew auction off an oversized M16 Training Rifle complete with training comic book, a vintage Vendorama Pen Dispenser, and a Victorian-era, butt-activated musical chair.
5. Buckets of Silver/USS Yorktown Locker This week at Gallery 63, a seller brings in buckets filled with sterling silver; a father and son consign a seaman's locker from the USS Yorktown, and Jon takes in a kiddie ride that pays homage to WWI Flying Ace, the Red Baron.
6. Jefferson's Desk/Jeu de Course A seller claims he has President Thomas Jefferson's desk; Jon tries his luck with an antique horse racing game, and Paul gives his teenage son Elijah a shot at his first consignment - a 2.5-ton US Army truck that can drive underwater!
7. WW1 Trench Knife/Opium License The Gallery 63 crew auction off a WW1 British officer's trench knife, an opium tax stamp, and a Swiss Army Condor Motorcycle.
8. Star Wars Stormtrooper/Mustang Motorcycle This week at Gallery 63, a rare 1956 Mustang Pony motorcycle goes on the block, and a Star Wars enthusiast retires his Stormtrooper costume. Delfino wants to consign his first item - an eardrum-shattering air raid siren, but he has to make it work first.
9. Drive-In Speakers/Royal Saddle This week at Gallery 63, Paul sells a super sleek Dodge Viper that he's on the hook for; a seller brings in a saddle he says was commissioned by the King of Morocco; and Delfino tries to get a pair of classic drive-in movie speakers to work.
10. U-Boat Telescope/Helen Keller Letter Paul decides to sell the pair of larger-than-life bronze horses that have stood guard at Gallery 63 for years; rare letters from Norman Rockwell and Helen Keller go on the block; and a seller believes his World War II telescope came from a German U-boat!
11. Michael Jordan Motorcycle, Candle Stick Phone This week at Gallery 63, Jon hits the road to pick an antique telephone; Paul takes in 2 paintings by legendary sports artist, Leroy Neiman; a local rapper brings in a souped-up motorcycle, modified by Michael Jordan's racing team.
12. Sugar Ray Leonard's Benz, WWII Dive Suit This week at Gallery 63, Sugar Ray Leonard's first Mercedes Benz drives onto the block; a rare WWII US Navy Dive Suit is up for grabs; and a License Plate Map of the USA prompts a clash of opinions.
13. Vintage Lie Detector/Old Hollywood Collection The Gallery 63 crew auction off an unusual 1930s book filled with autographs from Old Hollywood celebrites and more. The Garretts gamble on their 1930s gas pump and vintage fire alarm. Paul tests out Elijah's vintage lie detector on the gallery crew.
14. Evel Knievel Cape, Vintage Phone Booth A signed Evel Knievel cape and photos jumps on to the auction block; an antique Heberlein violin looks to make sweet music at auction; and a vintage phone booth dials the Gallery 63 crew into some old school fun.
15. Clay Walker Visits Gallery 63 Country music superstar Clay Walker, visits to auction off a selection of his personal items to raise money and awareness for his organization Band Against MS. Also, a seller brings in a game caller that he claims attracts a variety of wild animals!
16. Massage-A-Belt, Oversized Haberdashery This week at Gallery 63, a turn-of-the-century haberdashery is delivered for auction; a Massage-A-Belt exercise machine shakes up the crew and hopefully brings some bids; and Paul hopes a vintage Gulf Oil drum - drums up bids at auction!
17. MJ's Thriller Award, Hungarian Pannonia Motorcylce This week at Gallery 63, a rare Pannonia motorcycle hopes to rev up the Gallery 63 crowd. An old school 1930s classroom printer is auctioned off. And a Michael Jackson "Thriller" sales award makes it to the block in hopes of thrilling the crowd.
18. Bomb Squad Suit, WWII Binoculars This week at Gallery 63, Paul goes on a pick and comes back with a vintage shoeshine stand; an authentic bomb squad suit is put on the block; and a seller brings in a pair of WWI binoculars that were part of World War I era "Eyes for the Navy" program.
Either Season 3 or 4 had a repeat episode was weird but its modern America. Season 4 is another excellent season for this fantastic show.Published 8 days ago by matt burgard