Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Jordan "That Is Why I Succeed" - Classroom Motivational Poster
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 1, 2012
It looks bigger than it is. Really small. I was excited about giving this to my son and it was so small, he completely dismissed it. However to be fair, it was as described. I just didn't expect such a small size because to me - the word "Poster" indicates a poster size. It was really more like picture size.
on November 8, 2015
I liked this poster. It's small but perfect. My son is in his first year of college and I bought this for his bedroom at home. He is a fan of MJ and I want him to know even the "most infamous" had to fail several times before they could succeed. They are human too. I always kept these types of quotes in his bedroom while he was growing up and have sent one or two to him for his dorm. I think it's inspirational for us all.
on May 28, 2015
What a fabulously inspirational posterfor the classroom! Effective, spot-on and sincere. All grade levels should have this poster. I've given it a 4 star rating because It is hard to see from a distance as the print is in white and small. But it is a wonderful spring-board for class discussions and as a writing prompt. And since the quote is from a well-known celebrity, the students pay attention! Worth the investment.
on August 2, 2013
I guess I should have paid more attention to the size dimensions. I paid $7.99 each for three posters, so I was surprised when I received them and they were so small. The quality of them is very nice; they are just small. For $8 each, I would expect a full size poster.
on September 5, 2013
This poster is so small that my students cannot even read the words on the poster. I placed the posted above my work station in my class which is about 3 feet from the students which the words are so small to even see what the posters says.
on December 28, 2013
This is a great poster by MJ, and it doesn't have his picture anywhere on it,. However, it delivers a good solid message to young people. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was (and this was my fault) it is a small poster, so pay attention to dimensions. Good message!
on March 28, 2013
I bought the poster to post in my school library. The poster was delivered on time and in prefect condition. The students really like this quote and the image catches their attention. The colors are vivid and I like the way "Success" is highlighted. Nice product, good quality, fair price, I'll order from this company again.
on January 30, 2013
This poster was purchased for my son as a Christmas gift. He was very pleased. The only problem is it's a hard size to find a poster frame for... will have to check beyond the Walmart/Target department stores - I'm pretty sure Hobby Lobby will have the size needed.
on August 22, 2013
I love the poster itself and the message. It may be my own fault for not reading thoroughly, but I never imagined someone would sell a poster this size for 7.99. Lesson learned: use caution when buying posters.
on May 28, 2014
I pretty sure when I ordered this that I thought I was getting a frame it. It just came as a poster. I am highly disappointed because I had to buy a separate frame and couldn't find the exact size

See 1 answered question