5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and classy.
Purchased as gift for my daughter. She is petite and the watch fits her well. It's smaller then other Michael Kors I looked at. It is smaller and it looks very classy on her. She loves it.
Published 17 months ago by loves to read

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor band quality
VERY POOR band quality and color. Looks to be made very cheap. Few woman would realistically want this once they see it in person.
Published on December 19, 2011 by smilemaker157

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor band quality, December 19, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, October 9, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Mini Horn Acrylic Watch MK5400 (Watch)
I have wanted this watch for years and my husband recently bought it for me. Considering that I typically buy watches at Target or Urban Outfitters, this is definitely the nicest watch I've had. My only complaints are that I cannot seem to change the date/day accurately, and that it needs to be resized and there are no instructions on how to do this. I plan to take it to the Michael Kors store today to see if they can resize it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and classy., April 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little watch, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Mini Horn Acrylic Watch MK5400 (Watch)
This watch is great! It is light weight and very classy. The color goes well with just about everything. Again, my favorite feature is how light it is, most watch trends are big and beautiful, but you can certainly do damage to someone or yourself with the weight of them. Not a problem with this little gem :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery sucks.., March 26, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Mini Horn Acrylic Watch MK5400 (Watch)
At first I was really excited about this watch. When it arrived it looked great. I wore it for under 48hrs before the battery died... I got it replaced and it died again within 48hrs... I took it to a jeweler after that and they said that there are internal mechanical issues with the watch. The cost for this repair was unknown since they'd have to open it up and see what the problem was, they said anywhere from $50-$300... in the long run... not worth the purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged Watch, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Mini Horn Acrylic Watch MK5400 (Watch)
This watch I bought it last summer, in less than 4 months the battery stopped working and the watch is actually not working. I am trying to contact the seller but there is no positive answer from him.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my the daugther, April 26, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Mini Horn Acrylic Watch MK5400 (Watch)
Excellent buy and the size is small. My daughter love her new watch she wear it everyday use. thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Mini Horn Acrylic Watch MK5400 (Watch)
i received this for my anniversary and it's quite nice. i have the smaller size since my wrist is small and it fits great.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this watch, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Mini Horn Acrylic Watch MK5400 (Watch)
Bought this watch on a whim, and I'm don't regret it for a second! I love this watch. Everytime I wear it I get so many compliments on it. It came very well packaged and it the original box with bubble wrap and even an owners manual. The shipping was also very quick. The seller I purchased from was great. I like the watch because it's a very nice light beige/bone color that will go anything. Also, the size is great it's not overwhelming for a small wrist as so many watches are nowadays. I also like the looks of it with the chronograph features even though I don't know how to use them I guess I can read my owners manual sometime ha! Highly recommend if you're in the market for something a little different but stylish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Mini Horn Acrylic Watch MK5400 (Watch)
The watch is perfect. I love the color, size, and look of the watch. I have a small wrist and the watch is NOT overwhelming. Love it!

Michael Kors Mini Horn Acrylic Watch MK5400