Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on October 9, 2013
I have wanted this watch for years and my husband recently bought it for me. Considering that I typically buy watches at Target or Urban Outfitters, this is definitely the nicest watch I've had. My only complaints are that I cannot seem to change the date/day accurately, and that it needs to be resized and there are no instructions on how to do this. I plan to take it to the Michael Kors store today to see if they can resize it.
on March 28, 2013
Bought this watch on a whim, and I'm don't regret it for a second! I love this watch. Everytime I wear it I get so many compliments on it. It came very well packaged and it the original box with bubble wrap and even an owners manual. The shipping was also very quick. The seller I purchased from was great. I like the watch because it's a very nice light beige/bone color that will go anything. Also, the size is great it's not overwhelming for a small wrist as so many watches are nowadays. I also like the looks of it with the chronograph features even though I don't know how to use them I guess I can read my owners manual sometime ha! Highly recommend if you're in the market for something a little different but stylish!
on October 30, 2012
This watch is great! It is light weight and very classy. The color goes well with just about everything. Again, my favorite feature is how light it is, most watch trends are big and beautiful, but you can certainly do damage to someone or yourself with the weight of them. Not a problem with this little gem :)
on December 19, 2011
VERY POOR band quality and color. Looks to be made very cheap. Few woman would realistically want this once they see it in person.
on April 9, 2013
Purchased as gift for my daughter. She is petite and the watch fits her well. It's smaller then other Michael Kors I looked at. It is smaller and it looks very classy on her. She loves it.
on December 12, 2012
This watch is amazing,!!!! It's so cute and pretty and also it has a good quality. Now I have it and I can't take it off of my hand.. hehe... so recommended, I love it
on December 14, 2012
The Michael Kors Mini Horn Acrylic Watch MK5400 is a quality watch and very pretty as well. Our daughter loves it and wears it all the time.
on February 19, 2013
The watch is perfect. I love the color, size, and look of the watch. I have a small wrist and the watch is NOT overwhelming. Love it!
on January 25, 2013
She picked it out. I recommended an eco-drive...from citizen, but I guess it was to shiny. Any way, it was her call, so far so good.
on April 3, 2013
i received this for my anniversary and it's quite nice. i have the smaller size since my wrist is small and it fits great.

See 1 answered question