5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY WATCH !!!!
I love this watch. It is so nice and goes with everything. I could not be happier with my purchase. The size is nice not to big or small. I ordered it and got it the next day in the morning! No issues or hassles - it came in the original box - LOVE LOVE IT!
Published on September 26, 2011 by Mela

Published on July 27, 2011 by Maria Juarez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality and Seller Unwilling to Work on Repairs or Returns, July 27, 2011
Maria Juarez (Hayward, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's White Ceramic Link Bracelet Quartz Chronograph Crystal MK5188 (Watch)
Bought this watch in February from company called Plain Paper Box through Amazon and less than 6 mos later this watch has water damage and crystals are rusted and company is unwilling to help in repairs or replacement. Very dissappointed as I had never had any issues with any purchase through Amazon. It is a great watch but not sure why this happened to it and its not cheap, so a better resolution was expected from the company that I bought it from.

Please don't buy from this Seller...here is the response I got back from them "You recently contacted us regarding a watch you ordered from us back in February. Water damage will only occur when the crown isn't fully pushed down. Our warranty doesn't cover defects caused by the user. Sorry, but we can't take the watch back. Thanks, PlainPaperBox "---the watch is supposed to be Water Proof too!.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great but doesn't last, August 16, 2012
I really loved this watch. I bought it in February and now there appears to be condensation under the glass face (I NEVER have worn this in water or the shower despite it being "waterproof") and today the watch just stopped altogether. The return policy states that after 10 days if something goes wrong you're outta luck. Well that's just great considering I spent almost $300 on a watch that lasted not even six months! I never write reviews, but I felt the need because I'm so mad about this one...do NOT buy unless you have money to throw in the garbage can. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY WATCH !!!!, September 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, June 17, 2011
This watch is absolutely beautiful. I love that you can dress it up or down. Perfect solution for those who would rather spend 400 on a MK as opposed to 4000 on a Michele B or a Rolex.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch! She loves it!, April 15, 2014
I purchased this for the lady when it came out from the MK store. She loves it. She gets lots of compliments. She will only wear it in the summer though.
I paid a bit more in the store when it came out. So it's a deal hear!
I had to replace the battery at 2 and a half years. I couldn't find the manual anywhere online. I used the Radio Shack 317 battery for a replacement. It worked right away with no problems after that. The battery is 5.99 at Radio Shack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Made great gift, March 4, 2013
After about 2 years the crystals around the face are becoming loose and falling out and cracking. otherwise a nice time piece

5.0 out of 5 stars My new gal absolutely loves this watch, November 1, 2012
Prompt Delivery - excellent service. The watch is stunning and the web picture doesn't do it justice! My new gal absolutely loves this watch and hasn't taken it off since it arrived about 10 days ago!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gift Ever!, December 9, 2010
I bought this watch for my wife, and she LOVES IT! So do I. My wife has gotten more compliments on this watch than she has for her Rolex or Omega watches combined. My wife wears it often to work and out casually and it has held up fantastic . . . no problem with durability or wear. This is easily one of my wife's favorite presents I have ever given her. What an excellent value. Would recommend this watch to anyone in the market for a fashionable, reliabe and value driven timepiece. You won't regret your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch!, April 19, 2011
Bought it for my wife and she's had LOTS of compliments on this watch. I 100% recommend it. Very fast delivery and great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL AND PRACTICAL!, July 13, 2014
I've wanted a white ceramic watch for a long time. The hard part for me, is that in order to be practical, I need a date on my watches. This has a date! The watch is very classy looking and not over the top. It's beautiful and so far durable for my needs. I love the weight of the watch, it is heavy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›