Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on March 28, 2015
Really love this watch. It was just as i envisioned. Seem to come with original box.
on November 8, 2014
This watch is just BEAUTIFUL. Gives a very classy look while still being laid back. I have only had the watch for two days and everyone who has seen it now claims they want one. The watch came in original packaging, it is just perfect and shines bright.
on June 9, 2013
I just got this watch, and I love it.
You can dress up or down, and it's so rich looking. Very nice.
The yellow gold plays very nicely with the dark leather from the straps.
I highly recommend!!
on April 25, 2013
The Michael Kors watch is beautiful. My daughter says she loves all the compliments that she gets. It seems to be holding up well.
The price was right and the product is just a great as the picture looks.
on April 24, 2013
Bought this watch for my girlfriend for our one year anniversary. She loved the gift saying that it was the best gift she has received! The picture makes the watch actually look bigger than it really is. The watch can be worn both in casual and dress dates.
on January 13, 2015
I love this watch! I have a small wrist and the band fits perfectly. I always have problems with metal bands and have to have links removed, but not this time! The watch is beautiful! Lots of compliments and it goes with everything!
on January 31, 2016
This watch is just beautiful. This is my first Michael Kors watch. I am a Fossil girl. Love the leather band with the gold/stones accents. Excellent quality. I recommend highly, you can dress up or dress down.
on October 11, 2014
0 stars actually...gave this as a gift to someone, and found out it was a fake!!! No seriel number on back of dial...please do not buy!
on February 21, 2014
The watch face is very nice. The metal shines bright and the stones sparkle with vibrancy – but not gaudy. The leather band is soft and somewhat comfortable, though a little stiff. I suspect the stiffness will dissipate with use as the leather had time to break in. Overall, I’m (and my wife too!) very happy with this purchase.
on June 4, 2014
I loveeee this watch. It is super classy and has afforded me tons and tons of compliments. It arrived without any issues whatsoever. Came in the standard MK watch box, brand new. Only downside is that if you had a super tiny wrist, you'd need to use the smallest setting, and the leather band may stretch over time. I have a slim wrist and use the second to last smallest notch. I've had it for about 8 months now and it is stretched ever so slightly, but I am still using it on the same setting. I wear it everyday and the quality is great - no issues whatsoever.