5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Gorgeous!
Published 17 months ago by keni's mom

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality
I bought this watch about a month ago, unfortunately the wristband started wearing off very quickly I only used it 2 times.
Published 13 months ago by Nadia Gomez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Gorgeous!, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Bradshaw Chronograph Gold-tone Ladies Watch MK5756 (Watch)
I'm truly addicted to Michael Kors watches and have purchased many via retail and Amazon! I must say this one has become my new favorite of all my MK watches! Yes! You have to like BLING but not too over powering......great accent to my wedding ring which is gold. I get so many compliments on this watch. I love the roman numerals and white background! SIMPLY a GORGEOUS watch you can't go wrong! I had to have it added to my collection. Looks great rockin' business or casual.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, June 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless Beauty!, May 29, 2013
I reviewed the MK Camille watch today , earlier than I expected and I have to say the picture here does no justice ! Amazing , feminine , esquite watch ! Totally in Love ! It's just perfect ! Highly recommend it ! Thank you Biasini !
~ Carmen San Diego, CA

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, April 9, 2013
I was a little scared When I looked at the picture because it looked dull. But the description was perfect. I am so glad I ordered this watch, I'm in loveeeee!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, January 16, 2014
The picture does it no justice. I always get compliments on this watch. I wear it both casual and for dressy occasions. It is not super heavy or cheap feeling at all. I have really small wrists but the big dial face fits me perfect. My first MK purchase and I couldn't be happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love IT! Must Have!, January 10, 2014
Thrilled! Love it! Super stylish and a show stopper!!! Get compliments on it all the time. Have had it 8 months and still like new! No stones have fallen out... that was a concern since there are so many... you just never know!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Watch, May 6, 2013
Got this for the gf. The watch looks amazing, and it always turns heads. All her friends love it as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, April 16, 2014
The watch of gold but then it turns white !! I tried to tell then but no answer back !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Watch, January 5, 2014
This is a beautiful piece of jewelry. Michael Kors is consistently a good buy for my money. I am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch!!!!, December 25, 2013
Men you have to get this for that special lady in your life, it is as beautiful as it appears on the site.. love it..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›