5.0 out of 5 stars loved it
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. It kind of heavy but nothing out of the norm. It's a more casual watch to wear with jeans and sneakers but he wears it to the office from time to time. It's really nice.
Published 22 months ago by Erica

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
I ordered this watch as looks good! when I recieved the item checking the band all links have discolorated and already looks old! was expecting better job from Michael Kors!
Published 19 months ago by Mamal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Bradshaw Chronograph Black Dial Black Ion-plated Unisex Watch MK5550 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, February 19, 2013
Hate buying watches b/c I'm really picky, but when I saw this one I didn't even look at the price just bought it. Well worth the money. Bought it at 12am delivered to my house withing 12 hours!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome watch, January 6, 2014
This watch was purchased as a Christmas gift for my husband. He was very pleased with the quality and look of this watch. It is a bit heavy but that is of no concern. He plans to wear it casually as he doesn't want to mar it at work. Great quality and value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, April 18, 2014
Love it!!! Came to me on time. Was so excited when i got the package!! Best purchase ever!! Glad I made this choice. It's a beautiful watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, December 23, 2013
I received this watch as described and on time. It is a great looking watch. My wife is going to.love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, May 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great time piece, April 2, 2014
Omg! I'm so happy with this purchase! Everything was brand spanking new! My boyfriend was stoked about finally having a black on black watch. Michael Kors was the best way to go! He loved my anniversary gift for him! The seller was legit! I'm beyond pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 3, 2014
Great, on time and just as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 23, 2014
Gorgeous, just want I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sleek in all black, December 23, 2014
Bought it for my girlfriend's birthday and she absolutely loved it. Very sleek watch that works great as an all around watch with and goes with a lot of her outfits. It feels solid!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›