5.0 out of 5 stars So in love
I just received this item. I'm in love, love, love. It's absolutely beautiful. Stunning shine, great size and amazing watch face. Michael Kors really put out a classic with this one. Couldn't be happier. Thank you, Amazon for having this on your site. I even saved money by ordering from you versus a department store.
Published 22 months ago by Carrie Anne Dunfee

3.0 out of 5 stars Micheal kors watch
It's heavy and takes a min. To fasten, but I do like it. Nice looking watch, I got a few compliaments
Published 9 months ago by angier hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars So in love, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Twist Chain Chronograph White Dial Ladies Watch MK3199 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish!, September 18, 2013
I love my new watch! I love the 2 tone chain links, can be worn with anything. It is chunky and weighty but I don't mind it at all. I had to take out 2 links out for my wrist size. When I first put it on, it was a challenge because the links spins and looked all out of place. But once I figured it out, the watch had to be worn snug to your wrist to keep the chain from spinning. It just a beautiful watch. First time I paid for a watch this much, I've been eyeing this watch for a few weeks and so glad I caved. My new fave watch, it definitely is a fashion statement!

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye Catching, August 21, 2013
Watch is on larger size being 38mm, and overall I would describe it as "chunky." So if looking for a petite, delicate, light-weight watch this would not be for you. If you want something you will feel on your wrist and others will notice this is a great choice. First time I wore it, someone complimented me. Personally love look/versatility of gold/silver combo, the chain-link type bracelet is unique, and the face is "simply sophisticated." The price has fluctuated often over past several weeks, I ordered mine when offered by Watch Grabber and fulfilled by Amazon for around $170 (see now someone selling for around $150). But pleased w/watch and it was rec'd promptly, and I prefer to order when at least fulfilled by Amazon if not sold by Amazon, so won't overly stress about additional $20 paid over a current offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, June 5, 2013
I wanted to get my wife a gift just because and this watch caught my eye. I've heard her talk about this brand before and this watch looked perfect. It fits her for business casual at work or when going out. She loves it a lot and she gets compliments about it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars People will stop you and ask!, May 15, 2013
I love watches and have quite a collection. MK is one of my favorite designers, and I have many pieces from him. This is one of my favorite ones. It has both yellow and white metal, so I can wear it with both colored jewelry. Love the link design. When ever I wear this, people always ask me, where I got it from. The links are so easily removable without any tools, you don't need to visit a watch store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only a queen deserves a watch like this, June 27, 2013
My wife loves her watch and she wears it with class. Every wife should have at least one Michael Kors watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty two-tone bracelet watch, December 18, 2013
Fantastic watch, love the two-tone so I can wear gold or silver. Heavy and substantial. Looks like a pretty bracelet. I have the tool to remove watch links, but I did not need to use it because the links can be manually removed. It's a bit tricky to secure, however. I have several Michael Kors watches and this beauty ranks right up there. I'm very tempted to buy other twist watches in different colors. Great service from Watchstar.

3.0 out of 5 stars Micheal kors watch, May 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice I recommend, April 28, 2014
Pretty nice watch I bought it for my girlfriend and she loves it. You can easily remove links if it's too large. It's a little heavy and sometimes difficult to put on but overall it's a nice product

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning watch, April 18, 2014
love the watch. You can adjust links yourself. Comes in handy if you can't decide on the length you want you can simple snap in another link!