5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love it...
I love my watch, exactly as pictured. Prompt delivery. I certainly will purchase another one. I have my eyes this time on a rose gold one. By the way no one can beat the prize!
Published 9 months ago by Estela

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that nice
They look good on the web site but they were not that good looking have it physical in your hands over all I was disappointed
Published 9 months ago by Daniel Sackey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that nice, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Everest Chronograph Black Dial Stainless Steel Ladies Watch MK5753 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love it..., February 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, February 20, 2014
i love it. it looks and fits perfect. The overall quality of this watch is amazing. I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars My First MK watch., February 19, 2014
Love it, although the bracelet was too big for me. The only problem I had was in the resizing, since my local MK store would not resize it because I did not buy it there and according to the employee "we are not authorized to do that". She did say to take it to the Fossil store because apparently they have something to do with the MK brand, and they told me they were not supposed to resize either. One of the Fossil employees took pity on me and resized it anyway. But this was my only problem with the watch. Otherwise, it is shiny, pretty and everything I ever wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, February 18, 2014
I am a watch collector and this watch is one of my favs!!! I have received many complements on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, February 2, 2014
At great prices. So glad I ordered it. Wanted a large watch with rhinestones. Very well made. Will buy. another Michael Kors from this store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 24, 2014
Getting it fitted today for my wrist!! It's beautiful! I love the touch of red!! Great addition to my collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, January 14, 2014
You can't go wrong with a MK watch. Slightly bigger than the Runway, it's a great "boyfriend" watch. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars not quite as pictured, April 9, 2014
This is a large watch, which I love. People often ask if it was a men's watch. Very pretty, the only problem I have with it is that I wanted the dial to be (dark) black as picture and in person it is more of a dark gunmetal grey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday watch, April 8, 2014
We bought this watch for our daughter (32) for her birthday this week as it was what she requested as a gift. She LOVES it and
was so excited to open it! It is really beautiful with lots of "bling" on the face - clear and black crystals surround the face of the watch. She had already bought an all-black Michael Kors watch for herself and wanted the silver and black from us. It would be way too big and heavy for my short arm, but our daughter loves big watches.