Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on March 30, 2015
Sold by: Timely Vision
They sent me replica of Michael Kors watch. Packaging of the watch made me dubious about the authenticity of the product and I went personally to a showroom to see the watch and packaging itself. Pics uploaded for anyone who wants to buy from them and authenticity checks;
First pic close up of watches;
- In the authentic watch, date window will always be centered and 24hrs clock will work fine
Second pic packaging;
- pillow of authentic watch will have cardboard type material on the sides
- manual comes with authentic watch will be thinner than fake
- in authentic packaging, on the edge of lower box 'Michael Kors' will be written
- upper box (box cover) will be long in hte authentic packaging.
review image review image
22 comments55 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2014
I'll admit prior to getting this watch I was nervous, I read some reviews that made me pretty skeptical.
This watch is my two year anniversary present and I couldn't be any happier with it. The crystals are gorgeous, and the gold tone is just as nice! It came with paperwork and an authentic MK leather box. The watch was way too big, so I brought it to belk to have it sized, it's free there by the way, and they took out 4 links. With it fitting properly i wear it everyday and get tons of compliments.

Very fast shipping also, I received it 3 days after I ordered it. I was slightly bugged about the watch not being delivered in the watch box, but they were in the same packaging. To be sure I brought it to MK store at the mall and it is 100% authentic.
I love my watch and it was a great purchase!
review image
0Comment39 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2013
I and my husband order quite a lot of articles from Amazon and we have never been disappointed, Except with this watch ! Recently I purchased this watch from Amazon, the packaging it arrived in was good. But the box itself had a dirty pillow inside, on which the watch rested. The watch looked used and arrived with a little packet containing extra links, I wondered if that was how it was supposed to be. There was no receipt or warranty, no paperwork whatsoever. I have exactly similar watch, that I bought from Macys and since my to-be sister-in-law liked my watch a lot, I decided to gift her this watch on her wedding, and i ordered it from Amazon. This watch looks older and washed out as compared to my watch from macys, which is exact same 5354. I am so upset that now I have to pay 15 % restocking fee and return shipping, considering I am a student and I dont earn much, 50 bucks is a lot. I wish Amazon had more quality control on things from other sellers. Hopefully, they take responsibility for it and take the watch back. I am not going to reorder any watch from Amazon now :-(
33 comments34 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2014
this product does not deserve one star because they sell a fake product is sold as orijinal cuete but it is not. They have cheated me..
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2014
Straight to the point, the finish began to wear off in some parts after two weeks of gentle use and after just 2 months it looks like a watch has been used for years! My first reaction was blaming my husband who did not let me buy it at Macy's. Now, after contacting the customer service and doing some research about this watch and similar MK ones I have to say it is just because the cheap material and poor quality! Do not waste your money on a brand you are not sure about the quality...
0Comment22 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2014
I was super super super worried about getting an expensive name brand watch on amazon but it is sooooo worth it. It is 100% authentic and has the price tag, box, etc included. I even took it to the store to get links out for free and they confirmed it. No scratches just a completely beautiful perfect watch. I'm in love :-)
review image
0Comment21 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2014
It's absolutely breathtaking! It was a Birthday gift from my mom and son... i am in love!
review image
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2013
This watch is very nice, the diamonds all around give it such a elegant look. The face is very big, making it is very easy to tell time, also, It really makes a statement for a wonder kid who is in college and deserves the best as my daughter from another mother. Enjoy it darling!!!!!!
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2014
I absolutely love my watch. It's beautiful, and I get compliments on it daily. I received this for my birthday, and would recommend this for any special person in your life.
on February 7, 2014
The watch would have been great if there wasn't a crack in it. I had to pay an additional $50 to get it repaired. I would go to the store next time to purchase