4.0 out of 5 stars My Suspicions Are Cleared
Published 7 months ago by Dawn From NJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Not what I expected I will be returning item ASAP.
Published 4 months ago by MINERVA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My Suspicions Are Cleared, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Runway Pink Crystal-set Dial Pink Gold-tone Ladies Watch MK3251 (Watch)
I am a BIG MK watch fan. I had swooned over this watch the moment I saw it in Lord and Taylor's. Initially, I tend to go for the 43mm watches with the big bracelet bands but this seems pretty and feminine and it drew my attention. After not receiving this as a present on my birthday in March. I looked to see if by any chance if Amazon carried the watch and to my surprise here it was! With the price being considerably lower, I wondered of its authenticity greatly. I read the handful of reviews mostly by men and wasn't convinced. Low and behold when I was granted an Amazon store credit card I decided to purchase the watch. The watch was shipped immediately and was received in no time. It had to be signed for and I respect that the seller did that! Thanks! I pulled the watch out and examined it, and then again, and again comparing it with my other watches... My suspicions are cleared and I am hapy with my purchase. I was even further estatic when I picked up the watch for only $189 when its a $350 watch. What's even better are the LOOKS I get at my wrist whenever I wear it. HA! Now for anyone wondering IF by any chance your watch breaks, or a crystal falls out you can send it to Metro Watch Services in Dallas, Texas and have it REPLACED for $32... So make sure you call the MK 800 number and get the watch repair address.... Don't let your watch lay around broken when you can get a brand new watch for a small fee!! Enjoy Ladies!! Woooo

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, February 21, 2014
It is very "flashy", but I was looking for that type of watch. I owned it for a month already and so far all the crystals are in place, the color is the same, and I am very happy with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors watch, May 29, 2014
I love my Michael Kors watch! It sparkles and shines, glistens and is absolutely beautiful. I think it's the most beautiful one they have.

5.0 out of 5 stars wife loved!!!, February 18, 2014
Got this for my wife for valentines and she loved it! She gets compliments every time she wears it! Looks even better in real life then

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunningly beautiful!, June 30, 2014
very beautiful, even more when you actually get it!! Very pleased with this product '
to anyone who's looking to buy it,, u will not be disappointed but very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, July 14, 2014
I like big head watches and this one is big, with a more feminine touch. This watch sparkles beautifully, I get lots of compliments. I love MK watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Watch, May 4, 2014
This is a beautiful elegant watch, I love the compliments I receive from it. This will not be my last purchase I will be ordering another one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bam Baby!, August 14, 2014
First let me say I have not worn a watch since pagers were invented I have a cell phone I originally did not want a watch until I saw this watch. Words cannot express how happy I am with my Michael Kors watch it is beautiful, it is a gorgeous! I have people stop me and asked me what kind of watch it is. I'm all about the bling. This is an authentic MK piece. It is also very easy to size with the adjustable links, no jeweler needed. I hope my man buys me more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful designer watch!, July 6, 2014
The watch is absolutely stunning.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!!!!, April 13, 2014
As soon as I wore this watch out, I got several compliments. The face is larger than normal but that is definitely a plus. People notice it right away and it is very sparkly. I love it!!!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›