Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 27, 2013
The watch was new and it looked even better in person

The blue on the watch is gorgeous and it is a great choice when you are looking for something casual yet sophisticated
on December 3, 2013
My boyfriend loves it. He had this watch before but lost it. I was glad I could find a replacement. The watch is even better looking in person. THANK YOU
on July 10, 2014
Bought this watch for my husband. He loved it!!! It looks even better in person and it is heavier than what I expected.
on December 14, 2013
I bought this as a birthday gift for my boyfriend....I think it's a bit larger than I expected but its a lovely watch, it works fine so far, it's a bit heavy but you can tell it's really good quality.
on July 28, 2014
I am a female and bought this watch for myself because I love the pieces of jewelry that catch the eye. My wrist is small and the face of the watch is big but just what I wanted. Received numerous compliments. The blue color is perfect and the watch is of great quality. Definitely buy if u like to be that chick or like ur man to be that man!
on September 5, 2014
Beautiful watch that you can dress down or dress up with. My husband gets multiple compliments every time he wears it. I love the oversized face. Really a great watch.
on August 26, 2014
This watch is everything I expected and more. Great for casual and formal wear. I recommend this watch to anyone!
on September 7, 2014
Sharp look, very nice blue waistband,
on February 4, 2015
Bought this for my husband's birthday since he already had the orange and black MK silicone watches and the amount of cudos he gets for this one is unbelievable. Gorgeous watch; picture doesn't do it justice. A must for any watch lover.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2014
nice heavy watch. Looks better in person as well. It is on the bigger side than I usually wear cause I have smaller wrists for a guy, but still looks great!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse