Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on May 23, 2011
I love this watch. It is not quiiite as nice as the ceramic version but, once you get it sized correctly, it is really great. It feels heavy and looks flashy and I love it.

The watch was easy to set and has been fun to wear!
on February 10, 2013
The picture is accurate, and we got the right item, but we were not pleased with it, and ended up returning it. We went to the Michael Kors store in our mall, and looked at the watch there, and it looks just like the picture. It's just that the band looks like a man's watchband from Timex painted white, and it looks, IDK, cheap or fake or something. We went to the store and picked out my daughter a watch that is rose gold, and it just looks so much nicer than this watch. Still, if you like this watch, you are getting the right item.
on January 22, 2015
First off, this is a nice looking watch. Large, but not obnoxiously large and goes with everything. However, I returned it and purchased the same watch but with the ceramic band. What a difference! The acrylic is very light and plastic-y. For the price, not worth it. The ceramic is way nicer, heavier and worth the extra $ you spend. I suggest you bypass this watch and spend just a little more $ for the nicer ceramic band watch.
on April 12, 2015
Metal or leather bands looks fancy, and sports watches are well, too sporty at times. I wanted a watch that goes with everything, that's why I love ceramic watches. This is a beautiful piece, great for professional or casual attire, the crystals adds just enough glitter to go with a fancier dress.
on April 18, 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend during Christmas '12. It is a great watch even with lots of use and is physically in good health.

This watch does have problems staying of the right day of the month and will often have to be readjusted.
on August 6, 2014
This watch is perfect! It was a little bigger than I thought, and I thought I couldn't pull it off, but now I'm obsessed with it. It is gorgeous and I get compliments daily. I've work it daily for a couple months and it is scratching a little if I look closely but holding up well with all of the times I've hit it on things. The hands glow in the dark, so cool without being noticeable.
on July 9, 2012
The watch was great when it was bought, but after a couple months the watch started turning this brownish cream tint on the band. We contacted the seller, Imperial Watches, and they did not respond to multiple e-mails. When we contacted Amazon there was nothing they would do to intervene. At the time the seller, Imperial Watches, had an a one year warranty on all watches, which it looks like they changed to 3 days. I just wanted the band exchanged since the watch worked fine, but after two e-mails that stated I would be contacted within 24 hours, there was never any response. I will definitely never be buying anything from Imperial Watches again and recommend that buyers beware.
on April 29, 2014
My wife absolutely loves Michael Kors products. This is the forth Michael Kors watch I have bought for her and this should complete her collection as far as color schemes. I actually think they are very attractive looking watches and I may purchase one for my own personal use in the near future. However, of all the Michael Kors watches I have purchased, this is by far the best price I have paid for one.
Thanks.
on September 20, 2011
this watch is a truely a eye opener i think its making me look andmakes me happyi i wish i could afford another thanks mrs happy
on March 25, 2013
This watch runs fairly big, so my only complaint was that it took me a few days to get to a watch repair shop to take a few of the links out of it. I was excited and wanted to wear it right away but was unable to. However, it's a large face and kind of flashy but that's why I like it! Very clean look and I've gotten tons of compliments on it!