5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this watch! Amazon price is awesome!
Published on November 17, 2010 by JTEsq.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Feelings..
Published 21 months ago by Jasmine580

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Feelings.., January 26, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166 (Watch)
I'm not sure how I feel about this watch! Its absolutely beautiful and I fell in love with it on site, then when I tried it on.. It's was mine!! My mom purchased this watch at the Michael Khors store for my birthday last year in May.. By Aug the rhinestones around the face started missing.. I was very careful w/ this watch. Taking it off at night before bed, never showering in it, gym,yoga, or any other strenuous activities I'd take it off.. Then by Sep the gold on the band started to rub & fade off.. Now im Sending it off to replace the band & rhinestones for $32 via the warranty .. It will 3-5 weeks to get it back .. Grrrr ! Paying $280 for a watch that is Gorgeous but had cosmetic issues w/ in four months was very disappointing.. Was not expecting this.. especially since I took care of if & didn't abuse the watch..

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this watch! Amazon price is awesome!, November 17, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166 (Watch)
I'm so glad I purchased this watch! I was a little concerned that it would be too overwhelming on my frame (I'm petite - 5'3 with small wrists), but once I had some of the links removed by a jeweler, the fit and look were exactly what I wanted. I had it sized so that it would fit a tad bit loose, just like a bracelet, but not so loose that it would flop around and annoy me. I don't find this model to be too masculine, especially since the crystals give it such a nice feminine touch. Even with the crystals, I think this watch can be worn casually with just a t-shirt and jeans and would look fantastic with dressier outfits as well.

What I really love about this watch is the how it feels on...it's such a nice heavy substantial weight that it feels more expensive than it was and is the perfect gold chunky accessory to complete an outfit. It's also very practical in that it has a date window, is water resistant, and is so easy to read due to its large (and gorgeous) face. Prior to purchasing this watch I tried on the Michael Kors MK5055 Gold Runway watch at a department store...it was very nice but a little more masculine although I think the face on this one is bigger. I'm so glad I waited and bought this one from Amazon. Shipping was fast and it arrived in perfect condition. I saved a bunch of $$ through Amazon on this watch also since I think it retails for $250. I can't wait to wear my new watch over the upcoming holidays. Highly recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, March 12, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166 (Watch)
I bought this watch for myself a few months ago. It was so beautiful when I got it, but it quickly started to fall apart. After wearing it about 5 times the gold started coming off of it, and I could see the metal. I had no idea that the amount of gold on the watch was so thin. It already looks a lot cheaper. I still wear the watch, but it looks a lot worse than when i got it, which wasn't very long ago. I'm mad that i paid over $200 for this cheap thing. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, unless you want to waste money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch if you like flashy, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166 (Watch)
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend, and she loved it. The gold coating shows no signs of wear, and it has been several months. I gather she receives compliments on it all the time.
I think it's a little too flashy, but I don't judge.

5.0 out of 5 stars I SAVED $100!!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166 (Watch)
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS WATCH!!
I cannot believe I saved as much a I did on it! I saw it at Dillard's for $100 MORE! Whew. It needs a few more stars.
Fun fact: Fossil makes the watches for Micael Kors, if something breaks send it away to them and they will even buff it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, timeless watch, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166 (Watch)
I received my watch two weeks ago and have been wearing it every day since. The watch is definitely a statement piece, yet classic enough to wear in the corporate world. It commands attention and I have received a lot of compliments. Love my watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch., January 1, 2014
shoecrazy (madisonville louisiana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166 (Watch)
Got it for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it. Great price for Micheal Kors which is typically a lot more.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Golden Beauty, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166 (Watch)
I am so in love with this watch, it is just beautiful, everyone that sees it thinks it pretty bad a**.By the way the picture doesn't do it justice, it is an amazing golden color and I love the weight on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gift, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166 (Watch)
I bought this as a gift for my sister and she was thrilled. It's a wonderful price and makes any girl happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for My Wife, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166 (Watch)
My wife was looking for a watch that was smaller then a regular men's watch, but larger then the regualr women's watches. After much searching, she found this one. The Chonometer functions are fake however. The watch itself is of very good quality.

Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166